Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Callers are all missing the point that it's Wallace Construction LTD. that owes the money, not Wallace himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

flex3-285x280.jpg

Ooops...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Doesn't matter what's it worth if you're going to live in it.

Ah snap, who'd have think there'd be a sensible caller on at the same time to make my point for me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

That ex Fianna Fail guy is a joke. He came on saying we're a disgrace talking about this publicly cos he has enough problems.
    But on national radio hes saying wallace should be delcared bankrupt and kicked out of the dail

Ah here we go the Shinners....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Sandy Rhodes

If that cûnt says inland revenue one more time ill break the radio.

You idiot Joe, your memory is ****e, he was only in trouble a while ago for non payment of his workers PRSI.

"Ah he said... erhum...that he's not a shinner...", well done Joe we knew you had it in you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

My finger is offering over the off switch....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

My property portfolio which is my house.....and I never missed a payment to the inland revenue tax man and mick wallace needs to go to jail so that the inland revenue department gets their monies cos I never missed a payment to the inland revenue and my property portfolio back when I had a mortgage...JOE! JOE!!!

What a douche.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

As bad as liveline can be it has nothing on the level of weirdo/xenophobe/scary people who call up 4fm and David Harvey on a daily basis which I can't dismiss enough as a radio show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Ah here we go the Shinners....

I like how Joe mumbled the disclaimer under his breath that McFeeney is no longer in SF instead of shouting it out as he usually does.:pac:

Dee.jpg

YO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Lets get it right...mick wallace is not and never was an entrepreneur he is a man that borrowed millions from the bank and rode the property bubble till it burst. Every tom dick and harry was able to do this during the celtic tiger wallace just happened to operate at a higher level.

This guy from monaghan is painting him as some sort of dynamic individual but the reality is very different.

Jesus-jesus-6589875-800-471.jpg

Families out there being crucified...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

ThisRegard wrote: »
    You idiot Joe, your memory is ****e, he was only in trouble a while ago for non payment of his workers PRSI.

Do I see a pattern?
    So poor Mick is off to Poland for the football .... ah well that's all right so
    :mad:

Dee.jpg

YO!
    Can you be any Snyder? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

How many of the politicians calling for Wallaces head have ever received a wage cheque that was not from the State?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

"none of this nonsense about workers rights or filling in forms"

What a load of crap. And he wants to hire people and get the state to pay most of their wages. Sure why not sell the unemployed into slavery? The state gets at least €5,000 a head, the company gets cheap work and the unemployed get into working - with free room and board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Like yourself Joe" :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Callers are all missing the point that it's Wallace Construction LTD. that owes the money, not Wallace himself.

Doesn't matter a jot. Directors can be held personally responsible for the debts of the company if the company is found to have been trading recklessly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Oh no. Joe has gotten to hear about Syria.

Oh christ, it's a shocking situation over there but the Duffmeister just can't do these type of calls. The caller will only be too glad to stay over there after getting off this call.

Lovely stuff, Joe, pronouncing the Syrian caller's name differently twice in the space of five seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

How many of the politicians calling for Wallaces head have ever received a wage cheque that was not from the State?

How many of those politicians are expecting a €30,000,000 personal bailout from the state?

The west can do nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Has joes mobile phone broken?

this guy sounds exactly like the customer support for 3.

goose2005 wrote: »
    How many of those politicians are expecting a €30,000,000 personal bailout from the state?

He owes British banks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Mr Joe... bad line

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

"And what would you like the people in the west to do???"

They need to pay the Syria inland revenue Joe!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement