Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"Its ass-felt, I think thats what you call it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Bizzaro calls today, what's the point of this call about some womans son playing in Mick Wallaces football pitch.

Ah, he admitted to it, so everything is ok, idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

syklops wrote: »
    He works at night. He probably doesn't know the Den is no more.

While we are at it, can i say hello to granny and grandad and everyone who knows me?

Does granny Skylops and grandad Skylops listen to the Lavhlavhn?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Death soccer corruption hedges syria etc...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

"man of the people".... I can't listen to any more of this ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"Man of the people".

In the words of Jim Royle, ME ARSE!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Ah here we go the Anti-Depressants have their say... Death and Mick Wallace...perfect bed-fellows

And a bit of bible quotation thrown in.

Mick is the real "man of the people" oh, bad line! bad line!

"He paid for it out of his own money as far as I know"

Maybe he had more of his own money to spare because he wasnt paying all the tax he was meant to be paying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Is everyone taking notice to these two callers ? This is the reason why we get the likes of the Lowrys, Burkes etc in our dail. And I bet these two will be the first to complain about the state of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Nothing has changed in Irish politics. Wallace gets "de voooate" to a national assembly because he addresses a very local issue. Dave McSavage had that point bang on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Man of the people my arse..

i dont know any people that owe 40 - 50 million!

biddies on now ..."i cant pay" = "i dont want to give up the sky plus".

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Paparazzo wrote: »
    A didn't know in this day and age that people were sad enough to say "hello" to their mates when they're on the radio.
    Why the fúck do people do this? You're not 5 years old ringing up The Den, you're a adult ffs!

It's a good job that Gay Byrne isn't presenting Liveline. He probably would've made him sing the request.

JOE: Well the thing is I love you with all my heart, and we don't hate anyone even if they're corrupt politicians...

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Is everyone taking notice to these two callers ? This is the reason why we get the likes of the Lowrys, Burkes etc in our dail. And I bet these two will be the first to complain about the state of the country.

One of them just said "We are where we are".

Parrots Joe, Parrots.

Yakuza wrote: »
    Nothing has changed in Irish politics. Wallace gets "de voooate" to a national assembly because he addresses a very local issue. Dave McSavage had that point bang on.

He fixed the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jaysoose wrote: »
    i dont know any people that owe 40 - 50 million!

I know what you're saying but you probably dont know many people that paid for football pitches out of their own pocket, paid millions in VAT and income tax, and created as many jobs..

The youfff of Vexvord

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Did this caller put his hand in his pocket for anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

Stay there he's back after the break!

3 minutes to go - another break-een. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Lol at the dopey women who couldnt answer a direct question..."maybe he paid it with the returns"...while obviously having not one scooby what she is on about..

sure micks a great fella he built a gaa pitch.. they should have the vote taken off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Mick said on the Last Word yesterday is his off to the Euros in his Jeep with his son and his son's friend.

Well done Joe another €4,000 in the bank, how do you do it...???

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Sounds like Batman

Next on Mooney, growing "climatus". Isn't that that yoke between a girls legs? The thing I can never find :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"A man whose hobby is throwing stones into the sea"

Riveting stuff on Mooney today.

So go and feck off to Poznan, Mary,

Insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I know what you're saying but you probably dont know many people that paid for football pitches out of their own pocket, paid millions in VAT and income tax, and created as many jobs..

VAT was collected from the people who bought the apartments. The money should just have "rested in his account", to use the phrase. It's not like he had to scrabble down the back of his sofa for it. Any income tax he paid on behalf of his employees was earned similarly; revenue derived from sales.

• Advertisement

Anus....Agghhhh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement