Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Darcy had a similar ten minute poll this morning, result was 60-40 in favour of those wanting him to resign.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He owes foreign banks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

What Mick Wallace did didn't cause the mess we are in, true, but it's the attitude of people like him that contributed to it.

He owes foreign banks

And the Irish state.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    And the Irish state.

Chicken feed compared to some of the developers who are still swanning around the state

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,769 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

We will have to pay this lad's debts while he remains sitting in the Dail taking from us on the double !!!
    Only in the Emerald Isle, no wonder the Germans laugh at us and pat our Taoiseach's head.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,243 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

We will have to pay this lad's debts while he remains sitting in the Dail taking from us on the double !!!
    Only in the Emerald Isle, no wonder the Germans laugh at us and pat our Taoiseach's head.

Was that not Sarkozy? But point taken.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

We will have to pay this lad's debts while he remains sitting in the Dail buggers off to Poland to watch footie taking from us on the double !!!

FYP ;)

Chicken feed compared to some of the developers who are still swanning around the state

I don't buy that argument, he still owes the Irish state. Should someone who murders 2 people be seen more favourably just because somebody else murdered 3 the week before? Trite analogy I know but you get my point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sticking up for Wallace because he is such a decent chap is like defending the crimes of certain sections of the community because they claim its part of their culture.

• Advertisement

Groan, he looked different and built a fine soccer pitch so I voted for him. At least she's owning up.

Dobson got him great yesterday on the 6.1 news.

Probably too decent, you idiot, and your right to vote should be revoked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Are you going to give us the result of the poll Joe? or is it a secret?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Do you think mick should resign?

"well i worked for his for 20 years so i reckon not"

this is a nice balanced debate..

shockwave wrote: »
    Are you going to give us the result of the poll Joe? or is it a secret?

They're busy tallying the 4,574,674,432 votes they got - don't rush them!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Word of the week: "whataboutery"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I'm agreeing with Joe....I feel dirty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Who does Joe Duffy think he is to sit in judgement of Mick Wallace with his poll... If Joe Duffy trusts public position so much, why doesnt he put the same question about himself on Monday's show... "Should Joe Duffy resign?"..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

A LIVELINE PHONE IN A ME POLL excellent best polling agency in the country. Get rid of elections just have nationwide LIVELINE PHONE IN A ME POLLS :D Do it by local radio station for each constituency

• Registered Users Posts: 82,364 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The truck did it Joe.

Is Joe being deliberately obtuse (aka thick)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

sqeuaky dub talking shee-ite now..

Its bleedin company law...ya know...under companeee laww roight..

Earn your €4,000 for todays show,read out the results

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Is Joe being deliberately obtuse (aka thick)?

I don't think obtuse is in his "lexicon"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Who does Joe Duffy think he is to sit in judgement of Mick Wallace with his poll... If Joe Duffy trusts public position so much, why doesnt he put the same question about himself on Monday's show... "Should Joe Duffy resign?"..

Another 2 text poll questions should be asked:
    • Should Joe take a pay cut from his €400k wage?
    • Should the licence fee be scrapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,769 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Does Joe owe the state millions ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Its company law Joe.

Nothing whatsoever to to with poor oul innocent Mick.

Does Joe owe the state millions ?

Bank holiday for joe and the rest of the country. Liveline replaced by Soccer Doc and a quiz show.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

15,000 big eejits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

77/23 resign split.

• Advertisement

Lahvlahn has voted..... on yer bike Mick. ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement