Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,243 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Whoopdedoodaday!

Liveline poll beats election vote.

Isn't Joe just the BEST :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I'm agreeing with Joe....I feel dirty!

Oh my! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

There ya go Mick. I wonder can we refine the results by county and post them off to Poland for him?

I don't know that much about it, really..... but I called you anyway.

Sound familiar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

2 thousand more votes in ten minutes...

from a captive audience from the entire country when they didnt have to get off their arses to vote..compared to one county that had to travel to the polling station.is he honestly trying to compare the two numbers and portray his poll as something great?

what a big headed oaf.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Joe comparing a national text message poll to the physical act of going a polling station in one constituency is pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I'm agreeing with Joe....I feel dirty!

Did ya get that room with Skylops after:rolleyes: :eek: :D:D:D

Jaysoose wrote: »
    2 thousand more votes in ten minutes...

from a captive audience from the entire country when they didnt have to get off their arses to vote..compared to one county that had to travel to the polling station.is he honestly trying to compare the two numbers and portray his poll as something great?

what a big headed oaf.

He's also comparing his poll to the votes that MW got - there were other candidates that got votes as well :confused:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

The classic Irish argument..... doing good gives you "good person" credits that negate any bad **** that you might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

"Anyone who has any dealings with Mick stands by him"

I dunno, I got burned on a €20,000,000 deal...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Lapin wrote: »
    Joe comparing a national text message poll to the physical act of going a polling station in one constituency is pathetic.

And he's comparing it to the amount of people that voted for Mick Wallace, not even the amount of people that voted in the whole constituency

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Unbelievable Duffy:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is this the Bill O'Reilly show now????
    Joe Duffy is again driving his OWN agenda... this show has nothing to do with objectivity or the public's opinions as it purports to be...

Cannot believe that ignorant Bistard Duffy just cut that guy off, Outrageous, just cause Duffy was rightly attacked for stupid text polls, he didn't like what he heard so cuts the caller off.

Ignorant pig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Duffy the Dictator.

Agree with him and you can spout any old rubbish.

Disagree with him and you get cut off in seconds...

vicwatson wrote: »
    Cannot believe that ignorant Bistard Duffy just cut that guy off, Outrageous, just cause Duffy was rightly attacked for stupid text polls, he didn't like what he heard so cuts the caller off.

Ignorant pig

Oooh, missed that bit! What did yer man say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

How much longer does he have to do in the Dail before he gets a pension for life?

Joe is getting right thick :D

Duffy - Small Smuggler of Garlic is ok

Big developer now TD - A crook and hang him high

Duffy you are gone trough the floor with me now. Ignoramus. GRRRR

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Paparazzo wrote: »
    And he's comparing it to the amount of people that voted for Mick Wallace, not even the amount of people that voted in the whole constituency

Worse again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

vicwatson wrote: »

Ignorant pig

'cause yer man reckons a phone-in show should not be discussing a topic that the phone-in show is covering. He rang in to talk about something he doesn't want to talk about.

Time waster, perfectly right to cut him off. Complete idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Ah the irony of Joe talking about Syria and then cutting off anyone who disagrees with him.
    How did Joe's poll on Michael Lowry go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

The psych of the Irish is fascinating. Some people are considered angels and others are vilified and they may have done the same thing.

Dave:"Yes in my position as a union official"
    <click>

Joe:"Hello, hello? We've lost Dave there for some reason. Strange that.."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The unions... another great bunch of leeches, just like Duffy... Never created a job between the lot of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

If he was a politician in the uk he'd be heading to prison. Can't believe how anyone can defend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Oooh, missed that bit! What did yer man say?

He was talking nonsense anyway, I would have hung up on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Has the union man created a single job in his life?

If he was a politician in the uk he'd be heading to prison. Can't believe how anyone can defend him.

He fixed the road.

• Advertisement

ThisRegard wrote: »
    He was talking nonsense anyway, I would have hung up on him!

Point is Duffy didn't hear what he wanted to hear and so ignorantly cut the guy off without allowing him make his point - what the hell is the show all about ?

Text polls, Duffy believes they are scientific fact. Waster !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement