Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

"It's their culture"

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

vietnamwater.jpg

west tallaght friday evening..

the average age of the local scumbag is nnnnnnnnnnninteen...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Travellers bare-knuckle fighting..............well, there's a first :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

But its part of their "culture".

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Pavee Point line 1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Stay tuned folks, next we have a zookeeper who was mauled to death by a pack of wolves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Now now , lets all be PC and realise that the vast majority of the travelling community are good decent people.

this surely must be an isolated incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

jcf wrote: »
    Now now , lets all be PC and realise that the vast majority of the travelling community are good decent people.

this surely must be an isolated incident.

"one or two bad apples giving us all a bad name" - pavee point

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Stay tuned folks, next we have a zookeeper who was mauled to death by a pack of wolves tortoise

FYP ;)

Stay tuned folks, next we have a zookeeper who was mauled to death by a pack of wolves.

Luxury!

When I were lad, we saw a herd of drunken elephants trample over the entire population of a nearby village, then they jumped into a cab and nearly got away through the tunnel but luckily the taxi-driver was claustrophobic.

And you try telling that to the drug-infused young folk of today...and they won't believe you! (but Joe will) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

if youre out in dublin on a saturday night, you're getting beat up, and the gardai cant help, maybe you should call....

220px-Ateam.jpg

europa11 wrote: »
    Luxury!

When I were lad, we saw a herd of drunken elephants trample over the entire population of a nearby village, then they jumped into a cab and nearly got away through the tunnel but luckily the taxi-driver was claustrophobic.

And you try telling that to the drug-infused young folk of today...and they won't believe you! (but Joe will) ;)

Were these the sad Cork elephants that a caller talked to Joe about sometime ago...delighted they joining in with the rest of the population and are no longer sad

Mooney - Euro-vision chat,, Jedward....Jebus wept...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

signostic wrote: »
    Mooney - Euro-vision chat,, Jedward....Jebus wept...

Explain how RTÉ Radio One is Broadcaster of the year surely both Mooney and Duffy destroy that idea.

As for McAnally why does he need to present Mooney as Mooney does?

Also most annoying voices in Radio has to go to Brenda and the other girl, she says "now" a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Elmo wrote: »
    Explain how RTÉ Radio One is Broadcaster of the year surely both Mooney and Duffy destroy that idea.

Dont forget The John Murray Show as well Elmo.. very poor show... (with the usual disclaimer that I thought John Murray was good on the business show on Saturdays)..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Just reading through todays post and I'm almost sorry I missed the show today .......... I said ALMOST :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm still disturbed about the first call today. So many things that were said (or not) that I would want the child protection services here to be involved to see that the child is cared for properly. If I had not heard the show myself I'd assume it was a wind-up. If anyone sees a follow-up in newspapers on Wed, let me know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

snubbleste wrote: »
    I'm still disturbed about the first call today. So many things that were said (or not) that I would want the child protection services here to be involved to see that the child is cared for properly. If I had not heard the show myself I'd assume it was a wind-up. If anyone sees a follow-up in newspapers on Wed, let me know.

Yeah some lazy bint didn't bother to check her passports and you want the taxpayer to pay fer it.

An a free flih from Aer Lingus while you'r at it.

Lov ed the way the sister blamed everyone but her lazy stupid sister for the bother they was in.

Am Dufficer fueled her ....sure it's an easy thing to do.....not check your kids passports.....meh !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

The nose attack was on the RTE news this morning and in the Indo, garda are appealing for witnesses, Joe will be delighted as Live Lahnnnnn gets a mention http://www.independent.ie/national-news/hunt-for-vicious-assailants-after-young-womans-nose-bitten-off-in-attack-3151604.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Is Joe not ready or what? Promo, sting, promo, sting...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

fail

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Art for Aleksandra part 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Ladies seem to be very nasty when it comes to the violence

Sounds like something from Hostel/Saw or one of those type of films.

"was it your legs"..

Joe is enjoying this a bit too much..

Joe will get the gory details :(

Ban hot dogs Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A letter of apology:rolleyes:

"Did she ever send you an apology"..

yeah Joe she sent me a e-card from Blue Mountain saying get well... what the fk do you think Joe?

• Advertisement

A taxi took off in pursuit of the assailants but had to stop at the Tunnel Entrance.

Damned Claustrophopia Cabbius again !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement