Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

"You're on Noah's ark - Ark Life Insurance..." *facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Or does he have an agreement with RTE that only boring topics will be covered while he is away?
    That's probably not too far from the truth. Out of all the liveline stand-ins, damo is the worst by far. Now he seems to be the permanant stand-in now.
    Joe knows damo makes him look good.
    I want Shane O'Curry as the next stand in presenter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i cant believe i'm listening to this fully aware i'm never going to get these 75mins back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Paparazzo wrote: »
    That's probably not too far from the truth. Out of all the liveline stand-ins, damo is the worst by far. Now he seems to be the permanant stand-in now.
    Joe knows damo makes him look good.
    I want Shane O'Curry as the next stand in presenter.
    PBH, number one!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

the omnibus man??? classic joe speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

omnibus man :o

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Didn't the privatised bin companies in Dublin put up their rates, exactly six months after they took over the contracts? And isn't there a question about whether the waivers will be honoured for the old the sick and the unemployed?

Surely people are ringing in about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

lucylu wrote: »
    omnibus man :o

I love the way she said she was "self-implied".

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Didn't the privatised bin companies in Dublin put up their rates, exactly six months after they took over the contracts? And isn't there a question about whether the waivers will be honoured for the old the sick and the unemployed?

Surely people are ringing in about that?

Nah, there's far more important things to talk about, like yer wan flushing the ring down the toilet. ;)

Bingo AH!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

She still sounds schlocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Some nice plugs there! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Wonder is Barry Benson any relation to the omnibuds man. Show is getting better today, if we can get nigerian embassy or wendys chip van it could get better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Seriously, a live call to a lad about to look into a tank of shoite ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Free advertising.

Where is Aubrey when all this plugging is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,336 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He will be knee deep in sheite.

This turning into a plugathon, ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

With a name like Barry Benson, this guy should be a magician or a cabaret singer. It's too good a name to waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

hard to believe this show is supposed to be based on topics that the public push :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Jaysus you would have to pay me more than 8K to wade through a Hotel Septic tank :eek:

She's playing in a t-shirt??? WHA?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

The song title - "I lost my ring where you empty yours".

Oh get off the air! imogen, please. :mad:

hard to believe this show is supposed to be based on topics that the public push :rolleyes:.

Plenty of stuff in a sceptic tank that's been pushed by the public!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭avfc1874

there'll be more plugs tomorrow when its found / not found :eek: this makes joe sound good:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ha wouldn't imogens friend get some shock if they found the ring and it was rusting or corroded and was worth €80 not €8,000. (he,he)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

pc7 wrote: »
    Where is Aubrey when all this plugging is going on?
    line 2

"We will find this ring" Damo the sh*t-sifter is on the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

"We will find this ring" Er, well you won't, you're in the studio Damien and Imogen herself said she'll be at the end of the phone waiting for news.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement