Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Wouldn't it be great gas if they found the ring on the bathroom floor of the hotel room tomorrow, just as Barry Benson is up to his oxters in shyte?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

I missed that story the other day. How did she manage to flush an 8k ring down the jacks anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

PauloMN wrote: »
    I missed that story the other day. How did she manage to flush an 8k ring down the jacks anyway?

She is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

I actually cannot stand the "Damian effect "of manipulating the callers' comments...

I am sooooooo close to switchin off for the next few weeks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I am convinced she did no such thing and has the money safely resting in her account! That's why she is so chirpy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

The owner of the ring had it wrapped in a bit of tissue in her wash bag, why you would wrap a valuable item in tissue I've no idea, for 8k she'd have gotten a ring box! Imogen threw it in the loo. But she's singing at the wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

The higher what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

tommy you are over sensitive.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

surferdudz wrote: »

I am sooooooo close to switchin off for the next few weeks...

take me with you

I was kinda interested in the interview experiences mentioned on the promo at 12.40.............no joy ...have to settle for this garbage.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

cooooooooooaches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I s'pose......we'll saay......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Stop your inane/incredulous laughing, please, while flatly asserting nothing's going on.

Have to say I love 'Off the ball' on newstalk, best show in radio, much better than this, I'm off boardsies have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Yeah, me too, this is worse than usuall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

"full blooded sport" how else could it be full blooded without hitting someone :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

The auld boy sounds like a proper gaa man, all is good, nothing to see here type of lad.

I'm outta here, take care folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

GAA rules seem to be the most vague rules ever, or else the refs let a hell of a lot go. I wish they brought in a proper tackle like in rugby

don't dare knock the GAA when Damo's about...........

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

jebus this is some crap. the gaa the picture postcard of civility of the community

• Advertisement

the old adage
    Rugby - a game for ruffians played by gentlemen
    Soccer - a game for gentlemen played by ruffians
    GAA - a game for ruffians played by ruffians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sometimes I think Damien was raised in a Commune.. He's so naive..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

A GAA ref that only ever gave out one red card? I reckon he misses a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Ah jaysus, this is terrible radio, I can't take it any more.... :mad:

GAA have reared 3/4 of the country`s children :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

signostic wrote: »
    GAA have reared 3/4 of the country`s children :eek:

It seems to have worked for the ones that wear tracksuits, curse like sailors and bayte the shoight out of anyone that looks crooked at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Just seen on the news there that joes got a bram stroker festival going in dublin. Lucky h not about or be slapping the back of himself tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I REALLY hope they don't find that geebag's ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

hard to believe this show is supposed to be based on topics that the public push :rolleyes:.
    This is the kind of show you will get these days. No one in their right mind picks up a phone and rings RTE about stuff, they get on the internets and post.

All the topics on AH would have been topics on LL 10 years ago...

Most of the sensible Irish public have moved past a 'phone in show' as a place to discuss whats in the air.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

The chap that claimed he got beaten up at a kids football game the other week by the ref and parents and had the video footage. Did Joe receive that video or was he a wind up?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement