Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Scouse alert. Road rage, makes a change from bleeding insurance pitfalls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Hi i'm damien o'reilly and the sound of my voice makes you all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

must have been michael schumacher. didnt he try to deck david coulthard for overtaking him in a race

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The famous 'one side of the road rage story' on Whineline

No 1 rule of road rage: it takes 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I dont believe she got out to see was he ok.

• Advertisement

do u reckon he told his wife to calm down calm down when he heard the story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Are we sure it wasnt a guard?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,336 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did she get the reg, make or model?

Why is this man moaning on Whineline about this when he should be out hunting the miscreant with his Accuracy International?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i'd love to meet this guy and sort him out......preferably on a gaa field, cos everybody would turn a blind eye to it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

my friend wrote: »
    The famous 'one side of the road rage story' on Whineline

No 1 rule of road rage: it takes 2

To be fair, in many cases of road rage it's just one nutter that takes offence to the slightest little thing, seems many of them hate to be overtaken.

But I know I wouldn't have stopped in that case.

How is she now?

'she won't be dishing out lip to other apparently calm road users!

It's a difficult one to call if you pass such an incident.. You would have to think that they were either both Travellers or just a scumbag couple... and if you get involved the guards will NOT help you if you should bring any of the offenders ire back on to yourself.. And if you should the guy physically attack you, and you hit him, you will end up with the DPP prosecuting you and the scumbag availing of free legal aid..

he thinks is wife is 41...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

He *thinks* his wife has just turned 41 :D

What has the woman's age got to do with this? Inane question.... oh, wait...

Current caller has totally damaged any chance of a trial for the alleged road rager

He shouldn't have presented her side, simply requested witnesses to come forward.

Damien's addition to 'the facts' are laughable.

Ulster Bank, day 973...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It is the fault of some of the staff

RadioRetro wrote: »
    What has the woman's age got to do with this? Inane question.... oh, wait...

I dont agree. Its always good to hear the age. Different if it was a tv interview when you can see her and he asks anyway.

• Advertisement

im still waiting for my salary to go into ulster bank and for them to take my mortgage out. bought movies on itunes the other which is linked to my ulster bank account. funny to see on line that my balance is 18 euro but only have 6 euro available. ulster bank were quick to debit my account

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

I dont agree. Its always good to hear the age.

Why?

Ulster Bank are liars

If the tech issue has been resolved why were Branch Staff using carbon paper 30 minutes ago to issue truncated credits?

It is the fault of some of the staff

in an IT centre or office block somewhere, not the guy behind the counter in the local branch

Given the low priority that Ulster Bank have given to sorting out these issues (as opposed to the NatWest, RBS), this surely must bring their banking license into question?? Can you imagine if you did something similar on the revenue.. .They would close you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

All Ulster bank customers should just leave, tell them to stick their bank up their arse.

Why don't people close their Ulster Bank accounts and set up accounts with other banks?

Damien sounds bored out of his head.

Why?

To get a visual of the age group so you can better categorize the type. He asked the drivers age too and good to know for the same reason.

If your sister or mother got attacked and was giving the run down would you not be inclined to ask the approximate age group he was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Jaysus, it's John from Cork...... again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement