Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

withless wrote: »
    Please god Fr Joe will be back tomorrow to wring the truth out of Scumfest 2012.

"They were all on bath salts and meow meow Joe"

Tomorrow should be great craic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Is Take Your Point a similar show on a Sunday with Damo?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Please god Fr Joe will be back tomorrow to wring the truth out of Scumfest 2012.

Liveline love these outdoor concert stories. So much negativity and the chance for duffy to slate concert promoters. Wonder will this be duffys next crusade to get outdoor concerts banned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

neris wrote: »
    Liveline love these outdoor concert stories. So much negativity and the chance for duffy to slate concert promoters. Wonder will this be duffys next crusade to get outdoor concerts banned

oh, this would never have happened at either;

a) The o2
    b) The Grand Canal Theatre

613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

They better not drag the Stone Roses crowd into this

we were impeccably behaved on Thursday night:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Mcd lets be having you!go on joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

baldbear wrote: »
    Mcd lets be having you!go on joe

I'd say liveline has had a solicitor's letter from MCD since the second the lad withdrew the knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Elmo wrote: »
    Is Take Your Point a similar show on a Sunday with Damo?
    Not quite, its mostly studio based "rent a quotes" so Damo comes across as a little more relaxed than his normal flying by the seat of his pants weekday personna.

Damo is on again:(

Saturday night and Priory Hall Mk2 engagement ring and a fancy dressed road rager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Started off with Saturday Night in his preamble on the RC Show, then began muttering on about Airsoft, Priory Hall, engagement rings........yeah Damo, as if.

It'll be Scumfest-at-the-Park for the entire show........or knowing D'Omen, the entire week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I'd say liveline has had a solicitor's letter from MCD since the second the lad withdrew the knife.

You mean when he drew the knife, or when he withdrew it from the folks he stabbed?

Funny how they were unrelenting in preventing plastic naggins from getting in (God forbid people should not pay the inflated drink prices in the venue:rolleyes:) but knives seem to be fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Gutted I'll miss this today (shame I have to work!). There will be no balance on today's show whatsoever - it will be filled with elderly local residents talking about the loud noise, litter etc., fueled on by Joe's sensationalism, rabble rousing, sweeping statements, bingo buzzwords, calls for banning and gross innaccuracies.

I can imagine some of the quotes:
    "The Swedish House Mafia, not to be confused with the EYE-talian Mafia listeners"

"And when you say dance music caller, do you mean like Irish Dancing music, like Riverdance?"

"And you saw people openly dealing drugs? And did you not call the Gardai?"

"MCD, that fine fine organisation are not responsible for the gougers who buy tickets" (which roughly translates as "I'm not going to say anything to jeopardise my champagne filled FREE VIP booth at any of their gigs")

• Registered Users Posts: 72,658 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

A disgusting, ugly turn of events.

And that was before they played 'Chasing Cars.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Beer..Drugs..Violence :rolleyes: and Lewd sex acts :), sounds like a good show, callers really need to be precise with the details today

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

MCD up for the chop - from Babs Streisand to SHM.......words "piddle" and "brewery" spring to mind......:)

with it being liveline im sure they,ll be able to get a mention of ulster bank in on the phoenix park aswell. only liveline can link two non related events ito the one whine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I hope this one on the NAO now isn't one of the callers to Damo later.

She could do with some elocution lessons.

News at 1 starting the poo stiring. Getting the airwaves warmed up for damo or joe.

Is Sean O'Rourke hosting Liveline today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I'd say Joe cut his holiday short and flew home early for this one.

• Advertisement

MCD saw nothing:rolleyes:

Swedish House Mafia: "We didnt see anything"

That's a very Irish response from the Swedes..

Fecck off ulster bank to late for your sorrys now

"This is Jim Brown from Ulster Bank, I've recorded this message cos I didnt have the balls to do any live interviews"

Paparazzo wrote: »
    I'd say Joe cut his holiday short and flew home early for this one.

Fell off the solid gold sunlounger when one of the servants broke the news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

booo no show like a joe show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

"Hordes of teenagers" Woman reads the Daily Fail for sure, she's even assimilated its style guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,681 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

An E a day is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

I don't normally fight but when i do i spoil for it

• Advertisement

Hundreds and hundreds of people walking down the road....wtf did u expect love. People going to concert

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement