Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Called: we didn't drink before it Damo, we just took crystal meth, no messing, had a giant orgy, but dressed well as we are only 17, me wellies were full of ...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

These 2 sound like they were sitting on a blanket with a flask of tea and a picnic basket watching everybody ENJOYING THEMSELVES ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

MCD libel alert.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ah Jebus don't read the whole letter, ffs :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Chappa Lizard.

I wanna live in a place called that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I wonder will yer wan aoife finan ring in ro complain about her bag being robbed? She might explain where she disappeared to for the 2 days after the concert while the whole country was on alert for her :rolleyes:

Was there anybody in fear?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Local bizzy body

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

neris wrote: »
    Did any one hear the guy on matt cooper last night? Giving a totally different picture to the concert

Everyone had a different experience. People go into gigs like this at different times in different states. Some people would have been completely oblivious to any kind of criminal or anti social behavior, others would be in their own world off their heads and prob wouldn't even remember anything the next day and then you have been people who were surrounded by scumbags and who were witnesses to fighting, drug use, intimidation and whatever else people are complaining about and then there's people who thought it was the best gig ever. It's clearly apparent at this stage though that there was a great amount of unsavoury incidents and a lot of innocent gig goers who went to have a good time and enjoy the music and day out had their day ruined by what they experienced there.

"the pubs did well which was great"

"all these people were drunk, which was terrible"

• Advertisement

I wonder will yer wan aoife finan ring in ro complain about her bag being robbed? She might explain where she disappeared to for the 2 days after the concert while the whole country was on alert for her :rolleyes:

Morto for her, I thought she was some 16 year old who went missing, turns out she was 19. Glad she is safe and sound but the shame of her mother on the 6 one news last night appealing for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Ploughing Championships again today?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"was there any trouble?"

No Damo, everything went like clockwork......and you're still getting a week out of it.

Pity Joe isn't on, yer wan giving out about the rubbish left strewn about would have given him a chance to pass some smart remark aimed in the direction of Greyhound.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Either Damo is being very naive or very stupid. They don't leave them in with the drink because they want to sell it to them at extortionate prices inside the venue.

pc7 wrote: »
    Morto for her, I thought she was some 16 year old who went missing, turns out she was 19. Glad she is safe and sound but the shame of her mother on the 6 one news last night appealing for her!

Where did she disappear to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

pc7 wrote: »

In fairness, what kind of irresponsible twat, knowing that her friends are worried about her and nobody knows where she is, intentionally fcucks off doing god knows what for 2 days without making contact with anyone???

Either Damo is being very naive or very stupid. They don't leave them in with the drink because they want to sell it to them at extortionate prices inside the venue.

AND to eliminate the use of glass at the venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

"the pubs did well which was great"

"all these people were drunk, which was terrible"

You got it all wrong, pubs don't sell drink that gets people drunk. Off licences, cheap lidl vodka and cheap slabs from supermarkets do. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I kinda want someone who was drinking heavily and littering to come on and say "Ah Love, ya need more bins!"

:o

I'm not proud of myself for thinking like that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

did anybody ring Mickey D in the aras to see did he enjoy the SHM :D

• Advertisement

Was probably looking over the back wall on his box

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

neris wrote: »
    Where did she disappear to?

Somehow I think her mother won't be broadcasting that information on 6-1 News if she ever wrangles it out of her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Blah blah blah the guards have no money..money for what? to do their jobs?

this excuse for woeful organisation between the council and the guards is bullcrap.

In fairness, what kind of irresponsible twat, knowing that her friends are worried about her and nobody knows where she is, intentionally fcucks off doing god knows what for 2 days without making contact with anyone???

Oh I know and leaving her bag there. Neris don't know where she was but I'd say she'd the time of her life! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Heard he was off his tits up the front.

Do you know what happened to her or what her situation was? Maybe she had no phone or sufficient money to do so. she hardly wanted to make her family and friends panic and contact the media over her.

It was a rave lol this guy is down with the lingo, mad ourra of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

floris and the machine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I'd love to see whatever report told MCD how many guards they need

Report: You need 20 guards inside the arena
    MCD: Great, we'll get 30 and say we have 50% more than was recommended.

• Advertisement

panama wrote: »
    Do you know what happened to her or what her situation was? Maybe she had no phone or sufficient money to do so. she hardly wanted to make her family and friends panic and contact the media over her.

Aoife is that you? Fess up, tell us all

;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement