Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

People in ireland never used to get drunk until the grocery order was changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Kurz wrote: »
    My girlfriend was shocked that people were selling yokes at a dance gig Joe.

Bangers for everyone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

everyone was paralytic with booze in Poland and there was no trouble.

Not disagreeing about the latter but If you've seen the Polish police and how they operate you wouldn't be too keen on starting trouble either!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Blah blah blah the guards have no money..money for what? to do their jobs?

this excuse for woeful organisation between the council and the guards is bullcrap.

yeah, its far more important to check car tax which effect peoples safety..:rolleyes:

we all know that where there's a scuffle the cops will avoid it. they'll clamp down on a lad taking a leak in a corner tho..fcukers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

This guy is down with the Kool Kids

• Advertisement

Ally Pally is in the bog

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Go on son..rave on!

Paparazzo wrote: »

Of course not.

People didnt know alcoholo existed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Another Brit explaining things for Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

panama wrote: »
    Not disagreeing about the latter but If you've seen the Polish police and how they operate you wouldn't be too keen on starting trouble either!

Maybe thats the kind of policing we need in ireland. Alot of ex military lads who take no crap n are little midgets

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Gosh this guy is pretty darn boring

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Paparazzo wrote: »

Just like they never had sex until television arrived. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I wanna party with this guy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

btw, is Castleknock now a (temporary) bingo number when D'Omen minds the shop from herein? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"I couldnt count the number of people"...

I've heard that said a lot this week.. Is the real problem with the youth their drinking, or their lack of maths..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Cheap drink isn't the problem. The mindset of having to stuff as much alcohol down your throat until it comes out every orifice (enabled somewhat by the fact that it is so cheap) no matter what the consequences for you or those around you is the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"Winters Ann Summers"

Sounds interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Whats he saying ?

• Advertisement

europa11 wrote: »
    btw, is Castleknock now a (temporary) bingo number when D'Omen minds the shop from herein? ;)

Castleknock n chapelizod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Damo trying to link the SHM to the attitude of the crowd, but 2 weeks ago people were ringing up to complain about people drunk at westlife.

it doesnt matter who the artists are, people will get smashed to enjoy themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

neris wrote: »
    panama wrote: »

Maybe thats the kind of policing we need in ireland. Alot of ex military lads who take no crap n are little midgets

Aye, old school policing would be a help but when the government are cutting down on the number of gardai and stopping recruitment for a few years that doesn't look remotely possible.

dat does be dem bleedin' fordiners joe

Lapin wrote: »
    Whats he saying ?

Angela merkel says we should be paying our bills and not drinking

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ah this is making me all nostalgic, back to my rave days at the Sound Crowd Orchestra gigs. It was all love peace and dancing in my day ;)

neris wrote: »
    Castleknock n chapelizod

The lizod and the knock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Yakuza wrote: »
    Cheap drink isn't the problem. The mindset of having to stuff as much alcohol down your throat until it comes out every orifice (enabled somewhat by the fact that it is so cheap) no matter what the consequences for you or those around you is the problem.

It just makes me laugh....its all the cheap drink and drugs fault......not the muppets consuming it all:rolleyes:

I'd love a pint now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Caller: "The whole thing was going to blow up"

What were they drinking? Molotov cocktails??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement