Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Sugar in the drinks too :eek:
    Some shower of idiots on the show today. That includes the presenter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Willy sounds like he's down in Centra stocking up for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A perfect family:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Lapin wrote: »

At least the coffin would come in handy someday.

Ah lapin as a long time live lahnnnnn listener you should know the funeral homes have a cartell they wouldn't let you bring your own coffin. Actually get onto the producers, graveyards, cartells it could be a great topic for the Mighty Joes return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Anybody have a guess what Mooney will be giving his usual ten minute rant about today?

• Advertisement

Anybody have a guess what Mooney will be giving his usual ten minute rant about today?

G.A.A. playoff system?

Outside bet: Jedward getting hammered at the SHM gig ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

There really is an awful lot of sensible daughters out there so I often wonder were all these young ones who are sucking fellas dicks in public are coming from.

Allsop's auction.

Mooney has some former hotel owner and his wife on whose property was re-po'd and went to the auction last week in teh Shelbourne to appeal to people not to bid on the hotel.

Got tears within a minute - Joe would be impressed!

Expect a Mooneyrant on the evils of capitalism/speculators after this......and an ad for Ulster Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

europa11 wrote: »
    Expect a Mooneyrant on the evils of capitalism/speculators after this......and an ad for Ulster Bank.

In fairness .... Followed by Mooney's Money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Where is bigdaddy?

had to collect the young fella from GAA summer camp, and then after all the talk about beer and damo bringing 20 euro to the pub, i went to the local to see could i get smashed on 20 euro, didnt happen so i spent another 20 and (hic) another 20 and another (hic) and here i am now. :D...:)...:(. Time for Bed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

The infamous Aubery is on a new show called "Truckers" on RTE 1 now. He just drove up for a removal job in a range rover. The advertising must have paid off ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

The infamous Aubery is on a new show called "Truckers" on RTE 1 now. He just drove up for a removal job in a range rover. The advertising must have paid off ;-)

It's Aubrey! He is obviously is well in with someone in RTE.
    Hementioned he hasn't had time tofind a wife he says. I wonder why?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Hmmm same thing crossed my mind. No shortage of money going by the cars in the drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He is a dapper dresser.........just saying.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

padd b1975 wrote: »

Quite the dandy alright:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Hmmm same thing crossed my mind. No shortage of money going by the cars in the drive.
    padd b1975 wrote: »
    Quite the dandy alright:)

ye are going off topic so I have reported ye..........................................................not:), but that fella is one pain, a boaster with his Range Rover and Rolls or Bentley.(Actually both cars have the same initials i.e RR :() His name checking all the "Celeb" names:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Wonder will there be an aubrey in the ross ocarroll kelly book. Sounds like the name for a character that would in fit perfectly

heres more fuel for the anti sweedish house mafia discussions today.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,204 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Caught the last 5 or 10 minutes of the show yesterday - and oh my goodness, I thought Joe was bad for shouting down his callers, but Damien absolutely takes the biscuit.

He WILL get to say what HE WANTS to say - no matter how long it takes, or how loudly he has to shout.

Appalling bad manners, apart from the fact that he's meant to be hosting a listener/caller-driven chat show.

Don't think I'll be giving him any more of my time in the near future :mad:

wonder was mrs tetra pak at the shm gig all that mention of drugs on the news

• Advertisement

is it more ''bash the people in park enjoying themselves'' again today

another idiot who cant take responsibility for themself

no no no the drink did not send you to AA, you drinking to much did

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

More feckin fodder for Roisín Shortall to bring in a minimum price on alcohol :rolleyes:

Boredom led to her drinking by the sounds of it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Listen love if I was living with you I'd turn to drink. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Off licences are the new head shops. Close them all!

Please say Devils Spit (bit?) cider! lol

Tennants has a low % alcohol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ffs woman, get off the radio.. The four cans of tennants will be doubled by the next time you get down there..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement