Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

€100!!! Farkin' 'ell. No wonder she's pushing this **** like it was sliced bread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The Glen Royal is not a 5 Star Hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

chocaholics and baby pageants.

we've finally hit the bottom of the barrel

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

This is one of the pictures from her facebook page:

It really is so creepy, why would you want your daughter to look like a 20 year old in a 7 year olds body, it is wrong on so many levels. It makes me sad that there are morons willing to do this to their kids, you need a license for a dog :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

actually Damian is a disgrace,,,,do you not think 100euro is a bit steep...surely you are preventing hundreds of kids who would LOVE to enter , from entering as its too steep....he is TOTALLY OUT OF HIS DEPTH....( he IS good on countrywide tho..)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

This woman's accent is a bit creepy - like a young girl's one stuck inside an adult body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i'm embarrassed to say this but, i was listening to FM104 the other night when this topic was debated and it was better then this, Damo is been to soft on this wan, on a topic like this the gloves should be off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

chocaholics and baby pageants.

we've finally hit the bottom of the barrel
    wish I could "like " twice!!

surferdudz wrote: »
    actually Damian is a disgrace,,,,do you not think 100euro is a bit steep...surely you are preventing hundreds of kids who would LOVE to enter , from entering as its too steep....he is TOTALLY OUT OF HIS DEPTH....( he IS good on countrywide tho..)

He's a disgrace joe

• Advertisement

http://www.woobiewear.com/gallery

thats one of her sponsors

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

pc7 wrote: »
    Fools and their money! Someone ring in and say they should use the 100 euro to pay the household charge and not this :D

.......or 120 bottles of Carlsberg to trolley up to the next SHM gig in the Phoenix Park :D ...via Damo's Castleknock Gate entrance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

God be with the days when all we had were shirley temple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The pheno is back

yeah, but look at the expensive Oirish balloons in the background

This woman's accent is a bit creepy - like a young girl's one stuck inside an adult body.

is it plastic welsh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I know Damo is getting a lot of abuse on here the past couple of weeks but every show has been pretty good despite him.

At least he allows the interesting issues on the air unlike Joe's selfish abuse of the show on his 'worthy' topics. That adoption story that went on for what seemed forever, jesus that was the most boring thing ever in the history of radio. Graveyards, religious guff, that ship that went down in the 1800s, that bloody eejit Aubrey, f*ckin FUNNY FRIDAY...Joe gets way too much credit on here. He is rubbish, I prefer Damo.

Yeah, I went there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Someone should mention binge drinking and the late lates 50th

telekon wrote: »
    I know Damo is getting a lot of abuse on here the past couple of weeks but every show has been pretty good despite him.

At least he allows the interesting issues on the air unlike Joe's selfish abuse of the show on his 'worthy' topics. That adoption story that went on for what seemed forever, jesus that was the most boring thing ever in the history of radio. Graveyards, religious guff, that ship that went down in the 1800s, that bloody eejit Aubrey, f*ckin FUNNY FRIDAY...Joe gets way too much credit on here. He is rubbish, I prefer Damo.

Yeah, I went there.

ooooooooooooooooooh jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Bring back damo on countrywide, martys sh!te.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

is it plastic welsh?

Don't know but I wonder if it was developed, because of her job.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

neris wrote: »
    Someone should mention binge drinking and the late lates 50th

Ah, but that was free drink! :D

Paid for by us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Ah damo, all got too hot for him.

Back to the safety zone of putting the price of jar up.

After the break......"is your tractor still stuck in a muddy field thanks to our glorious summer, we're live from Mickey the Bints holding on the banks of the Barrow"

within the next five years we'll have nothing left to enjoy if people like this had their way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

There gone mad on the drinking and drugging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Damo's getting angry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

jaysus damo getting excited now, although you'd hardly notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

telekon wrote: »

At least he allows the interesting issues on the air unlike Joe's selfish abuse of the show on his 'worthy' topics. That adoption story that went on for what seemed forever, jesus that was the most boring thing ever in the history of radio. Graveyards, religious guff, that ship that went down in the 1800s, that bloody eejit Aubrey, f*ckin FUNNY FRIDAY...Joe gets way too much credit on here. -

Fair point, credit where credit is due, apart from the 'airsofting'. Just wish he was less long-winded and more fluent though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Damo mustnt have been allowed on saturdays when he was seventeen

• Advertisement

a fine of € 1500 would drive you to drink

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement