Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

jaysus damo getting excited now, although you'd hardly notice.

He can't wait to enter the fields :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

damian is RUBBISH on liveline............RTE Head honchos..get the message please......

• Registered Users Posts: 82,630 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There should be a quota system, at 18 you get the right to buy 6 bottles of beer, each year it's increased by 1 bottle, if they fall foul of the law their quota is reduced down to 1 bottle and it starts off again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

do people sell alcohol for the good of their health

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Shrill alert!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Cassidy28 wrote: »
    He can't wait to enter the fields :)

with a 6 pack of tennants after the week he's had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

We started of with the chocolate addiction and now where onto alcohol addiction, good move damo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

surferdudz wrote: »
    damian is RUBBISH on liveline............RTE Head honchos..get the message please......

So is Joe to be fair. Are people forgetting 90% of Joe's shows are mind numbingly boring or what? :confused:

Someone mentioned PBH earlier. That would be brill. Even getting Marion back would be a big step up in class. She was great back in the day.

This woman is either the wife or daughter of an alcoholic. Nobody could be so against drink without an alcoholic family member.

with a 6 pack of tennants after the week he's had.

No doubt he'll find a nice quiet corner in which to hide.

• Advertisement

one of the probblems with damian is that he wants to be everybodys friend ....agreeing with BOTh sides of the story

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Wonder wat damos addiction is? John deres exhaust pipes, sheep in wellies

telekon wrote: »
    So is Joe to be fair. Are people forgetting 90% of Joe's shows are mind numbingly boring or what? :confused:

Someone mentioned PBH earlier. That would be brill. Even getting Marion back would be a big step up in class. She was great back in the day.

i like PBH, my preference would be Derek Davis, always found his liveline fairly entertaining

has Marian ( with an A) retired?

This woman is either the wife or daughter of an alcoholic. Nobody could be so against drink without an alcoholic family member.

Aah jasus wacker dont be saying that :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

he doesnt believe in the RTE PC bs and is afraid to speak his mind rather than fall out of favour with the in-house sensitivities

remember G Ryan had a vasectomy while working there, Damo had his nuts put in a purse

i like PBH, my preference would be Derek Davis, always found his liveline fairly entertaining
    Derek Davis LOVES the sound of his own voice too much........

has Marian ( with an A) retired?

The amount of holidays she takes, she might as well be...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Creches n childminders? Wtf thats to do with teen drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Now it's the fault of working mothers.....:(

• Advertisement

The amount of holidays she takes, she might as well be...
    but now I hear Claire BYRNE doing the promo's for the sat /sun shows....so has she taken over/

He also likes fish ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

my friend wrote: »

remember G Ryan had a vasectomy while working there, Damo had his nuts put in a purse
    :eek:

one of the problems with damian is that he wants to be everybody's friend ....agreeing with BOTh sides of the story

Do you know I have that problem as well,Think I will pop over to the humanities forum and bring damo with me .

but now I hear Claire BYRNE doing the promo's for the sat /sun shows....so has she taken over/

Marian's on holiday for the summer, she'll be back again hoovering up all the taxpayers money in August.

Dog fight in backround

ok...we'll leave it there......same ole damo

Marian's on holiday for the summer, she'll be back again hoovering up all the taxpayers money in August.

Hector is clearly the man for the Job

so does joe, derek was never afraid to give a personal opinion on the topics, unless joe has been effected by something, he wont say anything and damo just sits on the fence full stop.

• Advertisement

Damo's opening the gate, to make a fast exit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement