Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

Sinawil in hot water.............

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Tomorrow Joe will be discussing the Prime Time-Fr. Reynolds case, the Fiscal Treaty, Young Dev the wannabbee Shinner and the squad selection for Euro2012.

.......but only after he alters a few more Death certs and sorts out De Memorial.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

"just popped out for some milk"

"too much unneccesary detail"

What's he talking about, Liveline over the past few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

oooh more lovely suicide tomorrow...yummmmmmmmmmy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

fucccccccccc*k me, ONE call would have sufficed for this issue. ONE Call !

Joe spends two days taking the same call over and over.

surferdudz wrote: »
    who was that screaching in the backround?

all of us!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

europa11 wrote: »
    Tomorrow Joe will be discussing the Prime Time-Fr. Reynolds case, the Fiscal Treaty, Young Dev the wannabbee Shinner and the squad selection for Euro2012.

It's ridiculous.. Joe alludes to the fact that only an experienced broadcaster (like himself) would be able to guide the good ship Liveline through potentially libellous waters ... And that's why he deserves the big bucks.. And yet the show rarely ever touches anything that is ever topical, never mind controversial...

And I'm ADAMANT about that fact..

an "aviation centre of excellence" in Shannon Airport, what's that? wasn't there a drug smuggling centre of excellence in Weston Airport before NAMA took it over.

Christ two seconds in to Mooney and Brenda is again salivating over Bressie...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

No wonder they wouldn't come on radio. Joe better chase this one up tomorrow instead of more misery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Refuse to come on the Joe show? tell porkies to Joe? Joe will close 'em down like the heed shops, so Joe will.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Ok Ban lifted, vengeance drive initiated, prepare for the pain.... it's good to be back...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I was collecting my kid from school today and before i got out of the car that bloke mentioned that there was 35 young children from an industrial school buried in a graveyard in Galway:(

When i got to the school gate and the kids were coming out of the classrooms i counted 35 of them and thought of those 35 innocent,scared children who were beaten,raped and starved to death by monsters hiding behind a cross:mad:

I think there should be memorials erected at every Catholic institution in the country lest the future generations forget what was done in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

I don't buy this thread length bees-wax, it's fear of libel plain and simple... yes when a server was a creaking hulk of a thing that you could fry an egg on; if you had an egg, it might be plausible to edit it's size; but in the Tera-Byte future-proof age it's a non-sense and the header to this thread to that effect is a cumbersome attempt by the "Admins" to remind the people who post of their power, well let me tell you this, this will not be tolerated, censorship is at it's worst when it's couched in the requirement to be civil and erhem...observe the rules... I pity the fool. And with that said... have you heard the one about the para-olympics organizer that choked his ever so friendly asian neighbours chicken when it tried to stop him from giving it a good seeing to? It said censor this if you can find it in any way shape of form offensive(crude maybe but not offensive) racist(supra-individuated organism referencing... maybe.) Anyway well see if the brain is a wise one or just a violent destroyed of all things it don't like...

^^^

jim-corr.jpg

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭furiousox

"What's his difference?" :pac:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

6803355183_305ab22077.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

6803355183_305ab22077.jpg

Ah that's terrible,tut! tut! tut!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Anyway well see if the brain is a wise one or just a violent destroyed of all things it don't like...
    Exactly!

• Advertisement

I was collecting my kid from school today and before i got out of the car that bloke mentioned that there was 35 young children from an industrial school buried in a graveyard in Galway:(

When i got to the school gate and the kids were coming out of the classrooms i counted 35 of them and thought of those 35 innocent,scared children who were beaten,raped and starved to death by monsters hiding behind a cross:mad:

I think there should be memorials erected at every Catholic institution in the country lest the future generations forget what was done in this country

+1, and if I might add a further requirement. That all such memorial plaques/works and associated labour be paid for entirely by the Vatican.

Any idea what Duffy is on about today... In the news today:

- The Department Of Finance .. (not shure which bits of that should be in inverted commas).. looking for extra staff..
    - Woman falling from ferry in Northern Ireland...
    - Fiscal Treaty..
    - Bomb in Syria

So that rules all them out... I guess Joe will be talking model trains again.. "with a choo choo here, and a choo choo there"..

Any idea what Duffy is on about today... In the news today:

- The Department Of Finance .. (not shure which bits of that should be in inverted commas).. looking for extra staff..
    - Woman falling from ferry in Northern Ireland...
    - Fiscal Treaty..
    - Bomb in Syria

So that rules all them out... I guess Joe will be talking model trains again.. "with a choo choo here, and a choo choo there"..

A week of suicide i would say

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

broken legs eh joe.. u can empathise with this poor lad

A double leg break with severe pain to start

Duffy in his element

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"a sea of flies" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Ambos from everywhere, STAT! HSE organisation at its best.

Flies! Everywhere! Run for your lives!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Flies outside Joe... It's a disgrace.

sounds like a plague. end times approaching?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Liveline Gold !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement