Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Self-styled Defender of the Truth alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Yay, the Irish mammy's opinion.

The most knowledgeable and informed view of them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sean Quinn's son was jailed to force his father to pay up.. Could you imagine if this happened to a working class family?? You wouldnt be able to move for the left wing groups trying to get on the airwaves to say how it was a disgrace..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

if joe says that the pillock damien did a great job covering the show while he was away he needs a good beating and a hearing aid

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Joe is setting the show up nicely. Hopefully he gets a few callers that can properly rip into the first 2, instead of the usual idiots that can't string a sentence together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

i think the child is telling her what to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I'm ringing in and saying that it's a bloody disgrace that the good Willie McAteer and Patrick Whelan have been dragged into the Kangaroos courts today.

I tell you one thing, FF and FG can learn a lot from the Quinn cumann.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭touts

"I'm a supporter of the Quinns. The poorest people in Ireland."

And that's the blood in the water!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

We need a hot head loud mouth taxi driver on for a bit of balance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Whats being an irish mother got to do with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

2 of the lads seem to be going down today on the Anglo thing ( 16 counts in the district court ) so this is good synergy from Joe

I've Feck all sympathy for the Quinns but I do think Anglo has some cheek . It's like a drug dealer suing his junkie !

:D

Mental Irish mammy on at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭touts

Sean Quinn's son was jailed to force his father to pay up.. Could you imagine if this happened to a working class family?? You wouldnt be able to move for the left wing groups trying to get on the airwaves to say how it was a disgrace..

Would this be the son who was on a video off in the Ukraine organising to get assets out of the reach of the rightful owners (i.e. the Irish taxpayer).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Febrile?? Are we all on the verge of convulsions ?? :eek:

Ah now here:D

shockwave wrote: »
    Whats being an irish mother got to do with it?

Who better to tell naughty boys off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I think I'd be exactly the same as Sean Quinn... F**K Anglo, there is no way I would try and help them... The amount of lies he must have been told by David Drumm and Sean Fitzpatrick, supposed professionals, and effectively nothing has happened to them...

Quinn lover. I never saw you as one of them JonathonAnon.

Sean Jr is getting off lightly with his own room. He should be in Mountjoy with the junkies, this is no punishment. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Own goal by the courts, the Russkis like nothing better than a bloke banged up for financial alleged misdeeds. Young Quinnster's star is rising over the Motherland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Surprised to being in prison?

christ on a bike..welcome back jo-fizz

Must commit me some of that white collar crime if thats how easy you are treated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Patricia talking about "the reality" when she is clearly operating in an alternative dimension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Quinn lover. I never saw you as one of them JonathonAnon.

I have huge respect for what he built up and all the jobs he provided.. The guy certainly did wrong and is continuing to do wrong, but there is a clear divide between who the Government is prepared to go after and who they leave alone... We know that Kevin Cardiff was aware of the fact that Anglo loaned people money to buy shares in their own bank (which is illegal) but no questions have been asked of Mr Cardiff, or anybody in the department of finance..

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Could feel my blood boiling listening to that "investigator/mammy".
    No flight risk... Yeah and what about his cousin.
    This "mammy" must have better things to be doing other than researching Sean Quinn for no apparent reason other than she is an Irish citizen.

How could they possibly pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

She sure Knows what she's talking about :), Joe wont get one over her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Shagged the horse??? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Beware the wrath of an Irish Mother TM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

"Suspend all actions against the Quinn group" ........ until after they can hide the last few assets offshore.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Ah jaysus they're victims now and were all stupid that we're being hoodwinked. Apart from her

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭bear_hunter

Could feel my blood boiling listening to that "investigator/mammy".
    No flight risk... Yeah and what about his cousin.
    This "mammy" must have better things to be doing other than researching Sean Quinn for no apparent reason other than she is an Irish citizen.

alastair campbell aint got sh1t on this one , she brings new meaning to the term spin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement