Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advances in blow up sex toy technology

• 02-05-2012 9:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

So its the year 2055, and you've got a robot lovedoll....
    ...what would you call her, and what would you like her to do? (apart from the dishes)tongue.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Engage me with an intellectual conversation of her own making. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

the future bible will condemn robosexuality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

MidlandsM wrote: »
    ...what would you call her, and what would you like her to do? (apart from the dishes)tongue.gif

El Weirdo....are you there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

How do you 'blow up' a robot sex doll?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Engage me with an intellectual conversation of her own making. :o

If she's connected to the internet it could either make for an unreal conversation or it would result in her calling you a faggot at random intervals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Chatting people up in a bar will turn into an elaborate and often hilarious Turing Test.

(If bars still exist)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Blow up dolls are actually pretty decent at the moment in my opinion. They aren't cheap, my two costed between 500 and 900 euro, but it's pretty well worth it. The feel is quite realistic these days and the anus and vagina are made with high quality composite materials. Also if you use the lube the companies make specifically for their dolls it is a superior experience as it meshes well with the material. They can be warmed before use and they can maintain heat for about an hour, longer if you add the heat from your body and the friction of the thrusting motion.

I'd recommend them to anyone who had a bit of spare cash in their sex budget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

hardCopy wrote: »
    Chatting people up in a bar will turn into an elaborate and often hilarious Turing Test.

Me: How you doing?
    Bot: Fine, and you?
    Me: Not too bad myself. You come here often?
    Bot: No.
    Me: First timer, eh? Maybe I can introduce you to some people, get the feel of the place...
    Bot: Yes.
    Me: Cool, how about a drink first?
    Bot: No, you're a boy!
    Me: So I'm told.
    Bot: Do you believe them?
    Me: Who?
    Bot: The boy who loves you.
    Me: What boy?
    Bot: THE boy.
    Me: You're the one who started talking about a boy, I've no idea what you're on about!
    Bot: I never said a thing about the moon.
    Me: The ****?! Are you drunk or just retarded?!
    Bot: No.

We've a long way to go.

[Bot = Cleverbot]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I bought a blow up doll in Afghanistan before, stupid thing kept blowing itself up at the most inappropriate times! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

The dangers of blow up dolls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I'll be 95! :eek: I hope she comes with a built-in defibrillator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Blow up dolls are actually pretty decent at the moment in my opinion. They aren't cheap, my two costed between 500 and 900 euro, but it's pretty well worth it. The feel is quite realistic these days and the anus and vagina are made with high quality composite materials. Also if you use the lube the companies make specifically for their dolls it is a superior experience as it meshes well with the material. They can be warmed before use and they can maintain heat for about an hour, longer if you add the heat from your body and the friction of the thrusting motion.

Ménage à trois much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I don't know what's weirder, that you blew €1400 on 2 sex dolls, or that you have a sex budget to blow it from!:eek:

I don't know what's weirder, that you blew €1400 on 2 sex dolls, or that you have a sex budget to blow it from!:eek:

Why's that weird?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Holy jaysus

Why's that weird?

I mean weird as in unusual. I'm very much a horses for courses man, i don't really have any opinion on where you stick your mickey, or how much it costs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Why wait until 2055?

Just head on over to Japan today for the latest in Sexbots and dolls for the everyday lonely, sexually-repressed Asian.

I mean weird as in unusual. I'm very much a horses for courses man, i don't really have any opinion on where you stick your mickey, or how much it costs.

That's a common misconception, it's not just for penile penetration. A lot of the time it's tongue play, fingering or if you attach a strap-on onto the doll you can do a lot of anal play like pegging which brings in a femdom element too, very interesting angles to be persued to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Interesting thread!:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

That's a common misconception, it's not just for penile penetration. A lot of the time it's tongue play, fingering or if you attach a strap-on onto the doll you can do a lot of anal play like pegging which brings in a femdom element too, very interesting angles to be persued to be honest.

Surely that'd be dolldom no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Good Jesus !! Enough!! It's too early!

Surely that'd be dolldom no?

Well all of my dolls are feminine and the voice recordings that I use to represent them are female voices, so yes it is a doll but I see it as a feminine entity.

I think it's not for me Deus - my spongy square ass is a one way street, and the thoughts of licking or fingering a doll isn't exactly setting my pulse racing. Plus there's the golden rule that if it can't cook you breakfast it aint worth the effort.
    This applies equally to inanimate dolls and to real women who can't or won't cook breakfast.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I can't wait until I get my Natalie Portman lookalike sex robot. Bring on 2055. :cool:

If you want to read some disturbing stuff go and read some of the stuff on a love doll forum. I was brought attention to it from another forum I lurk on who went on the forum to troll and report his posts back :D. It's hysterical to read but it really shows how many weirdos are out there.

There was this one guy who went away for the weekend in a Transit van with his love doll. He'd packed the doll a suitcase and dressed her up. Slept with the doll in the back of the van and presumably did some more. Then he took loads of pictures of their trip to put up on the forum. Dodgy stuff. They also have love doll meets where posters meet up with their dolls (they don't call them dolls though, they refer to them by their names and will say stuff like "I had a great weekend, Cindy was great company. Give her my regards :confused:") Although there was a big dispute between 2 of the posters because of a meet up because two of the posters met up. Then when one of them went to the toilet, when he came out, he caught the other poster raping (his words not mine) his doll :eek::D

Although there was a big dispute between 2 of the posters because of a meet up because two of the posters met up. Then when one of them went to the toilet, when he came out, he caught the other poster raping (his words not mine) his doll :eek::D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ha, they say rape is never funny......but apparently sometimes it is:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Sindri wrote: »

If you don't have a surge protector when you're charging the batteries after a particularly intense night together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

We all have a sex budget, usually tho we only need the money for Kleenex and Baby Oil......oh and Durex if you are feeling particularly posh, throw on your monocle and waistcoat and away you go :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Finally a thread I can relate to. :pac:
    Been able to make ham sangedges is vital. I'd like to get my ham sangedges in bed after and be able to watch it gouge itself clean with a bristlebrush. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

It's a great business opportunity if you have the balls to set it up.

Would make a ton of money in one of the cities like Dublin or Cork.

Deus Ex Machina is a smart guy:)

In japan they are charging punters 70 euro for 60 minutes.

You get a private room, bathroom, gels, lotions etc.

Very popular with teens, college students and men in there forties.

Most of the shops are getting around 50 customers a day on average.

50 x 70 euro = 3500 euro a day x 6 = 18000 euro a week.

You pay a deposit on the doll incase your break her and the dolls look good, very nice celeb range, Scarlett Johanson doll looks very realistic.

They like every position, don't talk back, little maintenance, work for alot less than minimum wage :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

How much would you have to pay the guy tasked with cleaning the dolls though?! :eek:

Those japs will buy anything though. Worn schoolgirl knickers from vending machines - i just don't see that doing so well in dundrum shopping centre. I wouldn't ride the real Scarlett Johansson if a bus load of others had been there earlier that day*

* -That's a lie for dramatic effect of course, in reality i wouldn't care if i had to que all day for a shot of Scarlett. But in my defense, she's Scarlett Johansson not a fúcking rubber doll, or should that be rubber fúcking doll? Anyway you get my drift!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Petre

Women no longer need men, men still need women. When adequate sex bots are invented this won't be a problem, but for now there are always going to be things like prostitution and romance tours.

Sex dolls do not cut it and are a complete rip off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

My ideal blow up sex doll should be so advanced, that when you press a botton (on the remote of course) 4 more sex dolls walk into the room. That would be cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Dynamite should do the trick.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

dynamite...........like duhhhhhhh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Damn, thought they could now make sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

What. . .eh . . who. . . pegging . . . tongues. . eh? I don't get it but it's still funny. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

MidlandsM wrote: »

Well first of all i'd name her bitch.

"Yo Bitch", get the F**K in here and make me a hang sammich.
    Then I would find the mute button for her and permantely enable it.

Then I would profit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

More importantly ...can she come to football matches and shout

''ole ...ole ole ole ....ole ...ole '' ?

Advertisement