Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home remedy for dry hair that won't fade colour??

• 02-05-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of a natural hair mask I can make at home for dry hair which won't strip my colour? My hair has gone quite dry and I just thought there might be something ( olive oil etc..) I have at home I can use before I start buying expensive products?

Any suggestions greatly welcome!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

Olive oil is really good (and cheap) and you probably already have it at home anyway. I heat it in microwave for 20-30 secs and apply directly.

But my current favourite is coconut oil. It is fantastic for dry and dyed hair. I just bought it very recently and used it a couple of times. But it worked wonders anyway! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

If you mix together some conditioner and olive oil and leave it in your hair for a couple of hours (or as long as you can), it really improves the condition and makes it feel less brittle and weak.

Another idea is to get some argan or moroccan oil... Penneys do a small bottle of argan oil and its been great on my hair. Its only 2.50 so its not expensive at all and you can use it after you wash your hair and as a serum aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭MissMotivated

Thanks a million those are exactly the kind of things I was hoping for!! I have olive oil and coconut oil at home and will be in Penneys over the weekend, I'm going to pamper my hair over the next few weeks until it's better :D

Advertisement