Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton Away 2 May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DamienKilmurray

Newcastle just gone 2 up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

2-0 Newcastle :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

ziedth wrote: »

Maybe thats a good thing. Thats Chelsea surely gone from the race now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Glebee wrote: »

Maybe thats a good thing. Thats Chelsea surely gone from the race now..

Yep, Chelsea are toast now

Newcastle are at home to city and away to everton. Both really hard games

I think city will beat them and so could everton so draw at villaand win against fulham and we should be at least 4th

Oh big time,

Must say i called that they would fall flat in the Race for 3rd thread :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Bale was back to his old self tonight

Stuck on the wing and play s pass in rather than going for glory

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

If anyone were to win that game Newcastle is the best option. Great chance for city to beat them and their goal difference is far inferior to ours should results match over the next 2 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

How good was it to enjoy the last 20 minutes without any nerves haha :D. COYFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hah, this season is just crazy. It's the maddest end of season I can ever remember, from dispair and agony to absolute elation! I couldn't watch the whole match, and when they went 1 - 1 I had to pop away, fearing the worst when I got back. What I saw shocked me beyond belief!

What a performance, in a ground we never do well in. Our goal difference is now better than Chelsea's, despite their hammering of QPR and we're still ahead of Newcastle, who I definitely preferred winning tonight. City or Everton won't find it easy against them at all so all credit to them.

Our first away win of 2012, and what a way to do it.

I'm still in shock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

If we could win our two and Arsenal drop points it would be amazing. A few weeks ago I was expecting us to completely self destruct and finish 6 or 7th

• Advertisement

That's the thing. If we can think the impossible dream and beat Villa at the weekend, Arsenal are away to WBA who might want to send Roy off on a high with a win and we're at home to Fulham - anything could happen.

I can't believe we're still in with a chance of 3rd though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Delighted. What finish. Thought the worst when they were all over us at the start of the 2nd half.

COYS

4th is there for the taking. And hopefully the scum will drop some points and we can pinch 3rd back!

I'm still calling it that Arsenal won't win either of those games.......

I'm still calling it that Arsenal won't win either of those games.......

Brave call! I reckon they'll win at home but will eat something dodgy the night before the last game and lose 2 - 1, with us getting 3rd ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Great win. Game on now. I'll be rooting for my other favourite teams Norwich, west brom and bayern over next few weeks. Coys

I'll go as far as to pick the scores..... 0-0 with Norwich and West Brom will beat them 2-0...... Stick €5 on it i'm telling ya :pac:

I'll go as far as to pick the scores..... 0-0 with Norwich and West Brom will beat them 2-0...... Stick €5 on it i'm telling ya :pac:

Now now lads, enough of this kind of talk. We had this stuff before and looked like right idiots, we can celebrate if it comes off how we want it.

Indeed,

I run away with myself when I get excited.

BTW did you see Cisse's goal? makes Luka's look like a tap in....

Indeed,

I run away with myself when I get excited.

BTW did you see Cisse's goal? makes Luka's look like a tap in....

Which one? They were both unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

SuprSi wrote: »
    Which one? They were both unbelievable!

Yea they really were. My Dad was only just saying that we were linked with him once upon a time, really wish we had of got him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Spurs fan usernames coming out of the woodwork in this thread tonight, love it, keep it up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Need to produce the same v Villa on sunday, 2 wingers are vital to how we play.

COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Citeh gotta do us a favor on Sunday and bang in a few goals.
    Missed tonight's match,great result.

Superb finish by Rafa by the way, top quality.

I only saw the second one... must find the first

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

So England speculation ends spurs plsy like spurs again ......... coincidence?

Also Kyle walker has improved so much as the season has gone on. He cost us in a few important games but in the rest he has played such a pivtol role he's going to be top class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Arsenal won't drop any points i fear , the nightmare scenario i feared 2 months ago is on the cards us finishing 4th and chelski winning the champo

Can't help but feel the one that got away was Norwich at home:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Let's just go and win our next game and whatever will be will be... All to play for with pressure on both ourselves and arsenal.

Sandro was immense yet again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    If we could win our two and Arsenal drop points it would be amazing. A few weeks ago I was expecting us to completely self destruct and finish 6 or 7th
    This is my dream vuzuggu,to take back 3rd spot from the arse,what a finish to the season that would be for us.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Scored 4 with Parker not on the pitch, in the last 6 games we've gotten 6 in 2 games compared to 2 goals in 4 games when he played. He was immense for us this season but he needs to be dropped for the remaining games, he adds nothing going forward, and in fact I think he restricts us. No doubt he'll be back though when fit.

Great performance tonight, Bolton really had us under the cosh after HT but that goal from Van the man shattered them. Modric back to his outstanding best, and what a goal! Good to see Ade getting 2 as well, his second was very wel taken.

Advertisement