Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a cheap suit in Dublin City for an interview?

Options
  • 02-05-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

My last job was in IT so fortunately do not have to wear suits much, but for an interview I have coming up for a position I would rather something new than my old one.

Do any of you know where I could find a cheap suit in Dublin City? And when I say cheap I mean something for around €50 but preferably something that does not look like I paid that little.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

If you have time, check all the charity shops in town, you might be lucky.

Also TK Max in St. Stephen's green shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

Blacktie usually do deals, i think i got my suit for around 60 quid with shirt and tie...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

dusf wrote: »
    My last job was in IT so fortunately do not have to wear suits much, but for an interview I have coming up for a position I would rather something new than my old one.

Do any of you know where I could find a cheap suit in Dublin City? And when I say cheap I mean something for around €50 but preferably something that does not look like I paid that little.

Penneys!
    (make sure its not raining when you wear it ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the Arnotts Bargain basement has cheap suits

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Michael Guinneys on Talbot Street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Tesco had a few yesterday on sale. It won't last for ever but if it gets you the job you can save for a real one :D

Best of luck with the interview, hope it works out for you.

Advertisement