Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor-they are a shower alright!!!!

Options
  • 02-05-2012 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I send in my 30 days notice
    of cancellation for my bill pay account (not in contract). I cancelled my direct debit with
    them as well because i knew i would no longer be able to afford a bill phone. I got my bill
    which is grand and have been paying it off. In the meantime i got another bill with my
    monthly tarriff on it, i phoned them and asked why this was if my account was cancelled and
    they said it was never cancelled on their half. I have copy of emails from them in relation
    to my cancellation. They have suspened my account which means that i am still liable for the
    monthly tarriff. When i queried this i was told that basically its my own tough. I made a
    general enquiry to them and queried cancelling even if i had arrears (which i didnt at time
    of cancellation) and the gentleman told me that once i was outside of contract that im not
    liable for anything except to clear my outstanding bill....can anyone help me on what my next
    step is.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Go to Comreg about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pigtail

Thanks, just after doing that, im just fuming!! Hope they can help :eek:

Advertisement