Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall Caps

• 02-05-2012 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where I could get a few wall caps for a 4" wall in Limerick City? Browsed a few sites and don't see any. A few fell off the front wall and smashed so have to get new ones.

Cheers!

DM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

http://www.greaneyconcrete.ie/products.asp?c=Wall%20Caps%20/%20Pier%20Caps

This crowd in Shanagolden do them. Not the city but it's the only crowd I could find.

Have you tried Heiton Buckleys on the Ballysimon Rd? Don't know if they do them but they stock lots of different building materials. Maybe give them a ring to find out and if they don't have them, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DM_2011

I'll give them a ring. Thanks for the reply, it's much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I think both of the below do them

Madden Michael, Killonan Ballysimon Limk Co. Limerick Phone: +353 (061)330954

Creative Gardens, Ballyneety, Co Limerick. Tel: 061 450666

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DM_2011

Thanks h3000. I got in touch with Cunneens on the Dublin Road and they do them.

Cheers for the reply,

DM.

Advertisement