Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reptile re-homing site (based in limerick|)

• 02-05-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

hey guys im just wondering im looking at starting up a reptile re-homing/sale mini site in the next few weeks it will mainly be for Limerick/Munster as that's where im based so just wondering if anyone would have any ideas/thoughts on this

(mods i know strictly speaking its not about limerick but im hoping i can post this here due to being based in limerick so i can get a rough idea of how many people like/have reptiles in limerick)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sorry, caspa, but the forum isn't really meant to be used for market research.

Start a thread in this forum and link to it in your sig to draw attention to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

ok thanks for the advice lock it up if you like

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement