Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Narrative on Micropay v13.2

Options
  • 02-05-2012 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me. It has come to my attention that our payslips read Income Levy still where they should say USC. I need to change the narrative on our payslips but cannot figure out how to do it on Micropay Professional!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

DC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me. It has come to my attention that our payslips read Income Levy still where they should say USC. I need to change the narrative on our payslips but cannot figure out how to do it on Micropay Professional!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

DC
    Its in settings as far as i know but i imagine if you call sage they'd tell you quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Hmmmm ......Scary!!!

Income levy and USC are two seperate entities with different rules. iIs not a simple as changing the name on a setting somewhere. I presume that you are running the right version of the software?

dbran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

dbran wrote: »
    Hmmmm ......Scary!!!

Income levy and USC are two seperate entities with different rules. iIs not a simple as changing the name on a setting somewhere. I presume that you are running the right version of the software?

dbran

I realise they are two entirely separate entities and have verified that employees are in fact paying the USC charge and not the Income Levy. It is just the name on the payslips that is incorrect. This has also been confirmed by the accountancy firm who audit us every year :). I am indeed running the correct version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

billybunty wrote: »
    Its in settings as far as i know but i imagine if you call sage they'd tell you quick enough!

Thank you!

Advertisement