Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brick strikes again...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

What a brick head.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

davet82 wrote: »
    Can you be too ugly for TV? :pac:
    Yes, definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i'd say she loves the smell of her own farts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

FatherLen wrote: »

eh who dosent?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Moving from funny to sad at this point, though I kinda assume she's trolling.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I would now like to retract the following post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77929398&postcount=3

I would no longer give her one in the jax after a few beers nor would I take a hand shandy off her down the alley next to Coppers.

What an absolute clitbag :rolleyes:

FatherLen wrote: »
    eh who dosent?

I've never smelt her farts tbh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

to bad a brick doesn't strike her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Facekicker should be able to sort out that auld jaw for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Did you have a cuppa and a fag reading the Indo OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

In all fairness, she isn't wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

What a horrible, pathetic woman!

I'd suggest she is simply jealous of Mary Beard who I believe is a classics professor at Cambridge and who has just written and presented an incredibly interesting programme on the social history of Rome.

staker wrote: »
    Did you have a cuppa and a fag reading the Indo OP?

yes i did...

ye big stalker :P

bwatson wrote: »

I'd suggest she is simply jealous of Mary Beard who I believe is a classics professor at Cambridge and who has just written and presented an incredibly interesting programme on the social history of Rome.

no no no... Mary Beard is jealous of her and her beautiful face :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭boblong

I didn't care until I saw that this was about Mary Beard.

Meet the Romans is a fantastic show, and Mary Beard is a really great presenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Mary Beard: I won't lose sleep over Samantha Brick insults

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9240667/Mary-Beard-I-wont-lose-sleep-over-Samantha-Brick-insults.html

Good on her, although she does make a rhinoceros look stunning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Tbh, it doesn't really matter about Mary beard, it's the fact that this delusional bint has the audacity to make claims like that.

Cart her off to the looney bin I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Nothing that comes out of her mouth suggests she is secure in herself with how she looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Favourite comment:
    Samantha Brick says Mary Beard "is too ugly for television". The Kettle says Samantha Brick is "too black to be a Pot."

• Advertisement

People in glass houses tho!

And what gives her the right to comment on somebody else's physical appearance? I don't know this Mary Beard from 'Eve' but I doubt she has done anything to warrant such a discrageful attack from that geebag!

They say true beauty is on the inside, if that is true then Ms Brick is one ugly cunt!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 unconcerned1

In a way it is amusing. Professor Beard, wrote and presented this excellent series. Brick is totally incapable of such a feat, and considers herself to be an excellent article writer for a newspaper. Professor Beard also writes in the press and proves herself far superior and more engaging in Bricks field too.

One day, Brick will look as ordinary and old as Professor Beard, but she is an empty vessel and will then be merely a cracked empty vessel. Next to the glittering treasure chest of Beard, she will be nothing out of the ordinary.

Beards work will provide an important and inspiring epitaph...Bricks will simply bit her in the arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,217 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Why?

Seriously, why?

Is society so eager to make Idiocracy seem like a prophetic warning from a golden age? Why is this clearly mentally ill woman being given column inches? Is it so we can all have a good laugh at her delusions of adequacy? Seriously, this **** is depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

no no no... Mary Beard is jealous of her and her beautiful face :rolleyes:

Up until just now I hadn't read the Brick woman's previous article. Yes, all is clear now :( vicious lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭noddyone2

bwatson wrote: »

Yes, I'd say you're spot on. That is really a brilliant programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That is absolutely pathetic. Samatha Brick is clearly suffering from some sort of mental disorder and requires immediate help.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,217 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

That is absolutely pathetic. Samatha Brick is clearly suffering from some sort of mental disorder and requires immediate help.
    And whoever's publishing her outbursts is clearly in need of a P45. As is his/her editor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

One day, Brick will look as ordinary and old as Professor Beard, but she is an empty vessel and will then be merely a cracked empty vessel. Next to the glittering treasure chest of Beard, she will be nothing out of the ordinary.

Ok, she doesn't look as old - but she ain't much better looking even right now, plus she's quite obviously a delusional high maintenance cúnt whereas the old professor seems like a genuinely nice woman. I know which one i'd rather spend any time around.
    Samantha Prick is more like it.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

kfallon wrote: »
    People in glass houses tho!

They say true beauty is on the inside, if that is true then Ms Brick is one ugly cunt!!!

You don't have to be good looking to spot ugly though.

Now I don't know what she's like on the inside, maybe the nicest person in the world, but she's got a face that would stop an alien invasion in its tracks.

Bricks comments though, makes herself look far uglier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Why entertain this woman? It's like listening to the opinions of the old man down in the bookies. I'm sure someone will listen, but for the general population, it's irrelevant tosh. Brick should talk less to the media, and more to that burly husband of hers.

Advertisement