Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband gone

Options
  • 02-05-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

Internet has been cutting off for the past few evenings(red light on Modem)
    It has now been off since 12 last night.
    In Shannon,Clare-Is there a local issue at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

We're having the same problem in Athgarvan,Co.Kildare.I phoned eircom this morning,they said the servers were down in the area.It might be the same problem for you.It's still not working yet. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭buzz_E

Same in Ennis, Toberteascain areas. Broadband is down since 6am this morning.I actually realized at that time.

I have friends who is just living other side of Ennis town,they had internet No Problem at all.

I have tried Cus. Ser 3 times,I thought they are lieing to me because I am good at computers,but system were down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

buzz_E wrote: »
    Same in Ennis, Toberteascain areas. Broadband is down since 6am this morning.I actually realized at that time.

I have friends who is just living other side of Ennis town,they had internet No Problem at all.

I have tried Cus. Ser 3 times,I thought they are lieing to me because I am good at computers,but system were down.

Thanks for your post.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. This outage appears to have been cleared as below:

Wednesday, 2nd May, 09:00 Broadband issue affecting Ennis23,Shannon09 & Roscrea 08 Asams. Cleared Wednesday, 2nd May, 14:45

If still experiencing any further problems, can you try the following quick checks first, before you may need to call into Broadband Support: This will save your time and help Broadband Support find out where any eircom related broadband issue may lie.

http://bit.ly/BBcheckList

Broadband Technical Support : 1890 260260 (locall); Hours : 08:00 - 22:00 (7 days).

I appreciate your help with checking your broadband and modem connection setup.

Regards,
    Ant

We're having the same problem in Athgarvan,Co.Kildare.I phoned eircom this morning,they said the servers were down in the area.It might be the same problem for you.It's still not working yet. :(

Thanks for your post.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. There has been a network outage affecting the Kildare area.

Technical Support advise as below:

We can confirm service has been restored.

Support will continue to monitor cases from the affected ASAMS and Bras.

If still experiencing any further problems, can you try the following quick checks first, before you may need to call into Broadband Support: This will save your time and help Broadband Support find out where any eircom related broadband issue may lie.

Broadband Technical Support : 1890 260260 (locall); Hours : 08:00 - 22:00 (7 days).

Regards,
    Ant

buzz_E wrote: »

Thanks for your post.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. There has been a network outage affecting the your area.

Wednesday, 2nd May, 09:00 Broadband issue affecting Ennis23,Shannon09 & Roscrea 08 Asams. Cleared Wednesday, 2nd May, 14:45

Regards,
    Ant

• Advertisement

Hi

Internet has been cutting off for the past few evenings(red light on Modem)
    It has now been off since 12 last night.
    In Shannon,Clare-Is there a local issue at the moment?

[SIZE=+0]Thanks for your post.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. There has been a network outage affecting the your area.

[/SIZE] [SIZE=+0]We can confirm service has been restored.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]Wednesday, 2nd May, 09:00 Broadband issue affecting Shannon. Cleared Wednesday, 2nd May, 14:45 [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]Support will continue to monitor cases from the affected ASAMS and Bras.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]

Regards,
    Ant [/SIZE]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Thanks for your post.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. There has been a network outage affecting the Kildare area.

Regards,
    Ant

Thanks Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Thank You.

Rgds

Advertisement