Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovepasta in Dublin

Options
  • 02-05-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I went into LovePasta a few weeks ago for lunch.Was planning on going into Mortons to just get a wrap, but had a change of heart. The inside of place is fairly nice, with a few chairs to sit in, but more so for people getting lunch for takeaway. I ordered the pesto with pasta, which was lovely.

However, for the price you pay, and the amount you get, it's really not worth it. It was €6.50 for a carton of pasta, which while nice, was not enough for the price charged. I wouldn't mind if they gave you a re-fill maybe or something, but it really wasn't enough to fill me up, and when I pay €6.50, I want to be full. The only thing I will say is that it is still better value than pasta you get in places like Donnybrook Fair, but only just.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

I've been in a few times, always enjoyed it nice and tasty. I just got the small carton which for me was grand, I dont tend to eat huge amounts for lunch anyway. They do deals on different days where you can get a large carton of pasta and a drink for 5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I've been in a few times, always enjoyed it nice and tasty. I just got the small carton which for me was grand, I dont tend to eat huge amounts for lunch anyway. They do deals on different days where you can get a large carton of pasta and a drink for 5e.

Really? O.k fair enough, guess I picked the wrong day, any idea which specific days? Thanks.

Advertisement