Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St. Tropez Spray Tan

• 02-05-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reasonably priced St Tropez spray tan in Dublin please? I'm finding it hard to even find places that do St. Tropez, and the prices I've found so far are steep to say the least!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Nearly all pharmacys do it ???

Boots in particular!

You wont get it cheap anywhere - it's the same retail price everywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Nearly all pharmacys do it ???

Boots in particular!

You wont get it cheap anywhere - it's the same retail price everywhere

its the spray one she wants.
    But just as an aside, the mouse that you buy in shops is very easy to apply and better value than getting a spray one done a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

Yeah it's the spray I want. Just to try it I suppose!

I have the mousse but just want to give myself a break from the hassle!! I'm assuming it will turn out better if I get a decent spray too.

And unfortunately I can't reach the middle of my back by myself :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Yeah it's the spray I want. Just to try it I suppose!

I have the mousse but just want to give myself a break from the hassle!! I'm assuming it will turn out better if I get a decent spray too.

And unfortunately I can't reach the middle of my back by myself :)

Check out www.salonaddict.
    Dublin-> tanning Click on each salon and you will see the brands and prices! St tropez seems to be priciest! Expect to pay €30! Would you try rockstar? I am dying to get the machine spray versaspa magic tan!

Advertisement