Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table quiz for world wildlife fund

• 02-05-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Im just wondering how many of you would be interested a table quiz in aid of some wildlife charity or another. Im currently thinking the world wildlife fund but I understand some people have a problem with the wwf so Im open to suggestion regarding other charities to raise money for. I have done two previously and they were a big success.

I just thought Id post here to get a quick idea about whos interested anyway. It will most likely be in ucd dublin as some of the zoology department previously got involved and It would be a good idea to include them again. Anyway guys it would be a fun night with prizes and cheap drink so if any of you would be interested please let me know and Ill get started!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

I'd be interested allright - I'd need a bit of notice though due to work commitments etc.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Birdnuts wrote: »
    I'd be interested allright - I'd need a bit of notice though due to work commitments etc.:)

Fantastic Ill be advertising it around the college anyway so Id say there will be a few interested! Ill give plenty of notice dont worry!

Advertisement