Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hackers are slowly destroying world at war

• 02-05-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

the best game (imo) of the entire series for online multiplayering and now its slowly being destroyed by theese absolute idiots who are flying around the sky , calling dogs straight away , cant be killed...

i mean why bother.....why spoil the fun of gameplay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

It has been like this for a long time, and it doesn't look like it will ever be fixed. It's a pity because World At War was a great game and I have many great memories of playing it. I think World at War had the best maps of any Call of Duty too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Well, because they think it is good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Meat

MW2 was mostly eejits using easily accessible hacks to ruin the multiplayer game when BLOPs was the more popular game.

When games get old, the developers don't care about them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hax ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Welcome to your life
    There's no turning back
    Even while sleep
    We will find you
    Acting on your best behaviour
    Turn your back on mother nature
    Everybody wants to rule the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Best song ever.

They dont make them like they use to anymore

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    They dont make them like they use to anymore

^ oldman.gif

:D

-Ade- wrote: »
    ^ oldman.gif

:D

I find it very hypocritical of you to even post in this thread since your the biggest hacker around :-P

• Advertisement
Advertisement