Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lecturer wants to see me personally to discuss my essay?! :O

• 02-05-2012 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

My lecturer phoned me earlier and asked me if should meet me tommorow to discuss my essay personally. I dont think ive plagarised, I got my info from books and I referenced it? :S Im in first year in UCC and im freaking out am i in big trouble?? :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

They could've just lost your essay ? Happened to my friend with an exam one time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

If you havent knowingly done anything wrong then you'll be fine. He's not out to get you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Are you hot and/or reasonably open to suggestion? It's that time of year when your extracirircular acvity can get you that higher grade ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

maybe they want to publish it :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Well, how did it go??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

The suspense is killing me.

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Well, how did it go??
    Dying with the suspense:p I just hate these threads where the op doesn't come back to tell everyone what happened!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm wanting to find out as well!!! OP, reply back and put us out of our misery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Coffeeteasugar

Our lecturer organises these meetings too when handing essays back, usually they just want to offer feedback and discuss where you could improve etc.

Our lecturer organises these meetings too when handing essays back, usually they just want to offer feedback and discuss where you could improve etc.
    We should have a competition to see who can come up with the best explanation before the op comes back to the thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'd also like to hear what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

:pac::pac: I'd put money on it that's exactly what happened :p That's the very thing that would happen to me in a meeting with a lecturer! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

If RebelGirl15 was a cruel person she'd block knifeyspoony and keep us guessing forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

If RebelGirl15 was a cruel person she'd block knifeyspoony and keep us guessing forever.

Hope it's the right Knifey Spoony that she would block :pac:

Damn you! :pac: I thought the op had returned :(:P

Advertisement