Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Olympic Lifting Facilities in Dublin

• 02-05-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a pay as you go gym which has proper Olympic Lifting facilities, south-side Dublin preferably.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

Raw is a €10 for a day pass, good set up for olympic lifting there

lots of oly lifters there

7 South Richmond Street, Dublin 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

jayok77 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a pay as you go gym which has proper Olympic Lifting facilities, south-side Dublin preferably.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
    J.

East Coast Barbell, part of Ironside Gym, Brookfield Terrace, Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock.

Check out both gyms on Facebook.

^^Raw is not an Olympic lifting gym by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Yeah, I've only ever seen one person oly lifting in Raw... and that was L so it doesn't really count. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭UL_heart_throb

so the only pay as you go would be santry then?

Advertisement