Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Measurements of a body builder

• 02-05-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭

I'm doing a case study on Hypertrophy.

I don't have any guy well cut enough to take measurements from and I genuinely don't know what size a body builder would be as I've never had to know before. So if any of you guys have your measurements and are willing to share them with me for my project, that would be brilliant. Somebody mid program would be ideal. I tried searching for measurements of wrestlers but it seems a lot of them like to make themselves bigger than they are.

The list of measurements include:
    - Weight
    - Height
    - Bicep Flexed (right side please)
    - Bicep Relaxed (right side)
    - Chest
    - Waist
    - Hips
    - Thigh (right)
    - Calf (right)

Also, what is yer preferred way of doing a split program?

Thank you! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Actually should have said.....PM Mickk

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Stupid thread, I ended up reading "Mens Health" online because of it!!

I was looking for a decent article on the "Golden Ratio", google that Mars Bar.

It's basically what old school bodybuilders used to try and achieve for a balanced physique. I think it leads to small legs though.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Advertisement