Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check user messages on touch.boards.ie

Options
  • 02-05-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Can it be done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Screen_Shot_2012_05_03_at_122121.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

No no, I mean, do you know the messages people leave on your profile page. Is there a way of checking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

No no, I mean, do you know the messages people leave on your profile page. Is there a way of checking them?

No Teddy.... Not on touch.

MugMugs wrote: »
    No Teddy.... Not on touch.
    Ok thanks. Will this feature be added in the future? Are there plans to add it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Wouldn't mind seeing this available on touch. The touch site is great, I don't think I've ever used boards on a PC, but more features should be added :) by the way, and news on the app? BoardsDeals is here, but no actual boards :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Ok thanks. Will this feature be added in the future? Are there plans to add it?

You expected an answer in the Help Desk? Come on Teddy...
    Sam Mac wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind seeing this available on touch. The touch site is great, I don't think I've ever used boards on a PC, but more features should be added :) by the way, and news on the app? BoardsDeals is here, but no actual boards :(

You're off the hook Sam since you're new around these parts :)

For you both - General Touch Feedback thread and the forum that thread is in (Site Development) for well thought out feature suggestions. Bear in mind we've almost always got a full development load with, so don't expect immediate turnaround on suggestions but thanks for taking time to make them

You expected an answer in the Help Desk? Come on Teddy...

You're off the hook Sam since you're new around these parts :)

For you both - General Touch Feedback thread and the forum that thread is in (Site Development) for well thought out feature suggestions. Bear in mind we've almost always got a full development load with, so don't expect immediate turnaround on suggestions but thanks for taking time to make them
    Oh shizzle, I honestly didn't realise!
    But in fairness you folks seem to have a lot of very specific forums for such matters that most people like myself just wouldn't expect in Ireland, it's very German like and I ****ing love it. Good work Danny :)

Advertisement