Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Essie Nail Polish Ireland

• 02-05-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy genuine Essie nail polish online cheaper than the standard shop price? Preferably a site that takes laser card?
    Also if you know of any places in Dublin that sell it at a good price:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Does anyone know where I can buy genuine Essie nail polish online cheaper than the standard shop price? Preferably a site that takes laser card?

Asos sell Essie and they take Laser. I'm not sure what standard shop price is though.

The best place is ebay, I recommend Beautyzone207 as a seller, very cheap even with shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭spotsanddots

Pythia wrote: »
    Asos sell Essie and they take Laser. I'm not sure what standard shop price is though.

The best place is ebay, I recommend Beautyzone207 as a seller, very cheap even with shipping.

Is it genuine though?

Is it genuine though?

Yes, I've bought a few too. They have excellent feedback too.

who much does it cost in euro along with shipping?

who much does it cost in euro along with shipping?

I picked a random one. The polish cost 4.50 dollars and the postage was 4.00. That's 9.50 dollars which is just over 7 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I don't know how much the goung rate is but www.lookfantastic.com and www.feelunique.com stock Essie. Salon savers in parkwest stock them www.savers.ie but are "officially" trade only I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Boots and Superdrug are now stocking Essie nail varnish for £7.99. Not sure of euro price though.

Millem wrote: »
    I don't know how much the goung rate is but www.lookfantastic.com and www.feelunique.com stock Essie. Salon savers in parkwest stock them www.savers.ie but are "officially" trade only I think

I looked at the site and it asks you to tick a box to say you are in the trade! would feel bad if I went through with it? or does it really matter?Can they check you are legit or not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Millem wrote: »

I looked at the site and it asks you to tick a box to say you are in the trade! would feel bad if I went through with it? or does it really matter?Can they check you are legit or not?

I am not trade but have a card for them! I rang them about a year ago as I wanted to buy orofluido shampoo and conditioner and the told me it was grand as long as I wasn't buying hair dye or bleach! I called out to them with my friend who is a hairdresser (just in case) there were no questions asked and they actually gave me a card!!! Even when I order online I order to my work and don't need to fill in my card number! So I would say it is totally grand. If you are worried ring them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

TK Maxx do Essie, but obviously stock is limited. My nearest one had a load of Essie 3 packs, but Stephen's Green SC only had one or two packs (the nail polish stand had been scavenged thoroughly :) )

• Advertisement

I bought one in boots yesterday! had my student travel card so it was around €11..so far no chips! If it lasts a good while http://www.cloud10beauty.com/ have 3 for 2 on essie nail polish so I might some more while the offer is there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

yeah picked up three bottles in TK Maxx yesterday for 12.99 which is about the price of one in boots. Colours are limited though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

cloud10 sell them and It's 3 for 2 at the moment
    http://www.cloud10beauty.com/essie-nail-polish-html.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

boots in liffey valley sell it. beautybay.com sell it but avoid because it takes forever to arrive if at all. Ebay might be your best bet to buy online.

Have you used essie before? They look fab but I dont find them the easiest to apply I was a bit surprised at how hard it was to get them to look good myself

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

I second beautyzone2007 as well. I got my first delivery from them just the other day - I ordered 4 nail polishes and a bottle of Seche Vite to make it worth my while and got discount on shipping. Got 3 bottles Essie, one China Glaze and the SV all for 30euro including shipping. I've read on a blog that it's best not to order too much at one time from these in case they get caught for duty which'll cost you a lot more. The seller marked my package as plates and it got through fine, no duty, so if you want a few bits then it should be fine.

Advertisement