Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Basic manners please!

• 02-05-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭

Just coming from a college friends house where he asked me over to eat something. However I saw something that made me lose my appetite. I walked up the stairs to use the toilet and I about to walk in and his flatmate had the door open while taking a dump! According to my flatmate he does this all the time. He didnt even say sorry when I nearly walked in. He belches loudly without apologising and generally a pig! Im not old fashioned in the slightest but basic manners cost nothing to teach. Has anyone else every met a slob like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Do you mind?! I'm trying to have a crap here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Eh, his house, his crapper and you're judging him for his actions? You seem like the rude one tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Did you blast him with...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

THERE'S NO FUCKIN BOG ROLL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Just coming from a college friends house where he asked me over to eat something. However I saw something that made me lose my appetite. I walked up the stairs to use the toilet and I about to walk in and his flatmate had the door open while taking a dump! According to my flatmate he does this all the time. He didnt even say sorry when I nearly walked in. He belches loudly without apologising and generally a pig! Im not old fashioned in the slightest but basic manners cost nothing to teach. Has anyone else every met a slob like this?

Urrghh. I'd know some belchers/farters , but leaving the door open with flatmates & friends in the house? That's just odd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

I even close the door when I'm on my own in the house!!! :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

MugMugs wrote: »
    Eh, his house, his crapper and you're judging him for his actions? You seem like the rude one tbh.

Hes renting a room in the house along with my friend and one other person in the house. Yes Ill also stick my neck out and say I will judge someone who does something as disgusting as that when there are other people in the house.

I used to go out with a guy who couldn't see any point in closing the door if he was taking a piss.

It's not the piss I had the problem with, it was the fact he didn't realise that closing the door was manners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I used to go out with a guy who couldn't see any point in closing the door if he was taking a piss.

It's not the piss I had the problem with, it was the fact he didn't realise that closing the door was manners.

Yea he also does that aparantly. When I went down stairs he could still be heard in the toilet so to speak. an absolute slob of a man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

steddyeddy wrote: »
    You sound old fashioned OP.
    All the cool kids sh1t with the door open.

• Advertisement
Advertisement