Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about original mass effect

Options
  • 02-05-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hi,

I just completed the final main mission were you kill Saren but I still had assignments to do is there any way I can go back and do these? I didn't think that once you'd done the last mission it wouldn't let you back in to finish off any side missions or just explore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Anyone?...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,347 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

previous save file

Overheal wrote: »
    previous save file

I don't have one back that far.

So I'm screwed now aren't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Possibly yeah, But..
    ye could try http://masseffectsaves.com/midgame.php

those are the mid-way completed ones, there should be something there to suit ye :)

Fck I'll just give it a play true again when I finish mass effect two(which I ordered on amazon today)..

• Advertisement

ME2 is great, but a lot more simplified than the original, personally i think it's better :)

ME2 is great, but a lot more simplified than the original, personally i think it's better :)

Cool looking forward to it. Dunno how ive never played this series before taught The first one was brilliant.

I'll make sure to do all the side missions first this time.

If you're stuck on anything just give a shout here, i think most of the people who post on these forums have played it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Cool looking forward to it. Dunno how ive never played this series before taught The first one was brilliant.

I'll make sure to do all the side missions first this time.

Well, it *was* brilliant before you spoilered it in your OP :)

Advertisement