Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom won't cancel my automatic top up

Options
  • 02-05-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I have Eircom Emobile broadband. And a few months ago I set up a recurring €20 automatic monthly top up.
    I now want to cancel this automatic top up.
    I called the Eircom 1800 emobile customer service number and they told me they cannot cancel the top up. I was told to call a 1743 number.
    When I called that number it put me through to O2 customer service, perhaps because I was calling from an O2 mobile.
    Then I emailed Eircom customer service and I was told they cannot cancel the recurring top up by email. I have to call the 1800 customer service number. The number where I was told they could not cancel it.

So I have not gone around in a circle trying to cancel this and they will not cancel it. They were quick enough to set up the top up arrangement.

On a separate note when I did call customer service the girl on the phone yawned loudly down the phone. So rude.

Would anyone have any advice?

Advertisement