Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old biddies

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

[/QUOTE]

All you have to say is the following "Yo biddy, im just after an op- and im trying to get back into shape- unlike you! i know your weekly walk to the postoffice is all you have , so your welcome to join me on my run- though i doubt you will make it past the gate" then jog on!

For the record if she dons the bike shorts and the hairband and joins you i am in no way to be blamed![/Quote]
    I thought you were writing a rap song there until I read past the first line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

ziggy23 wrote: »
    What have I learned from this thread? ziggy23 is a lump of a woman.
    Yes thank you:eek: Are you that aul biddy up the road?
    You're a ball of a doll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Just thinking I seen the aul cow up at the shops last week and she was giving out to me for 'flashing my figure' ( I was wearing a t-shirt:rolleyes:) She's out to get me that one:mad:

so one minute your fat- the next ur flashing!!!!:mad:

new plan- next time you see her walk over and point to her ankles and say "Have you no shame flaunting your bare skin in public- cover yourself woman theres youngins around" and walk off

she will feel like she is back in her hey day (20s 30s 40s??) mortifying her and showing her whos boss:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

You're going topless sunbathing in November?! :eek: :pac:

Oh yes sure it'll be our summer then ;)

Fair enough. I'll bring the cans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Fair enough. I'll bring the cans :D

Ok but only if sh1tstirrer can come too I'm sure he wouldn't miss it for the world:pac::pac:

Ok but only if sh1tstirrer can come too I'm sure he wouldn't miss it for the world:pac::pac:

hhhmmmmmmmmm

id like to think ive helped a fair bit but apparantly im not invited :(

its ok- u_c_thesecond shall sit at home with her husband and her cat while ye all have your cans!!!! i dont care !!!

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

The tubby lover? Ok but if he starts fapping Im goin' home... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

hhhmmmmmmmmm

id like to think ive helped a fair bit but apparantly im not invited :(

its ok- u_c_thesecond shall sit at home with her husband and her cat while ye all have your cans!!!! i dont care !!!

:(
    Aww course your invited the cats too. I've cats:D
    The tubby lover? Ok but if he starts fapping Im goin' home... :pac:
    Yea he's a chubby chaser alright;)

Aww course your invited the cats too. I've cats:D

cant bring my cat he fights with everything.

But ill come.... yay i finally have friends!!!!!!!!!:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement