Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband sporadic down in Leopardstown area

• 02-05-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

My UPC broadband (20Mb fiber) was yesterday several times down at some time in the late evening and just right now acouple of minutes ago it was down again.

I am not sure what is going on here.

speedtest.net
    Ping.PNG

UPC Speedtest
    pingupc.PNG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Aaron547

My UPC broadband (20Mb fiber) was yesterday several times down at some time in the late evening and just right now acouple of minutes ago it was down again.

I am not sure what is going on here.

speedtest.net
    Ping.PNG

UPC Speedtest
    pingupc.PNG

Same with mine does it come back up in a few seconds?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭paulgalway

OP,

Do you still have a problem?

Have serious problem with Broadband, as described here.
    Broadband drops several times a day, particularly in the evenings.

Now have a cisco 104242 modem, but still haveing problems. Service guy is calling on Thursday, our 5th visit since 2nd week in April.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

OP, I'm in Deans Grange and have no BB at all, service guy out on Friday

Same here again in Dublin 3. Have been having sporadic outages of anything from 1-15 minutes for the last few months. About two or three today alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Karsini wrote: »
    Same here again in Dublin 3. Have been having sporadic outages of anything from 1-15 minutes for the last few months. About two or three today alone.

Have UPC looked at the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'm in Lucan and it has been down for the last several hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Finglas here and for the last few days it goes down for a minute or so every half hour.

Advertisement