Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2ww'ers -Share Symptoms, Let Off Steam etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

How did your doctor find the cyst? I have always suspected I have had one. Did he say this was the cause of you late period? Hope you feel better

• Registered Users Posts: 5 meme_23

Internal ultrasound found alot of cysts and one big one which is being pulled when I move problem is doc just said come back in 3 months and we will see if it's grown.. Nothing about how to fix this to stop the pain.. Also doesn't explain why my period is so late I'm so confused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭meggysmom

ah meme 23 thats to bad,I would ask to be referred to a gyne,if you have medical insurance you will get an appointment quick and if you don't and need to go public, now would be the time to get the referral as the wait could be months,call your doc and insist on a referral.I find that sometimes we need to take our own medical issues into our own hands as some docs are just too laid back,good luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Hi meme, when I had my first internal ultrasound they said they would have to send me for an MRI to be sure of he type of cysts and also to ensure that I didn't have endometriosis. It might be better as meggsmom suggests to visit a private consultant for their opinion.

I'm cd15 at the mo, not using any ovulation kits ths month Audi don't seem to have much cm so have no idea if I've ovulated yet. Just continuing on every second day fr now nd trying not to give it much thought in between. anyone else around the same time?

Hi yellowhen,I'm cd 12,I've been away from OH all week so we just bd last night and wil continue for a few days,ovulation could happen today or wednesday.I haven't taken anything-agnus castus or that this month as I'm getting my bloods done and don't want anything affecting them.GL to you this month,keep us posted:)

• Advertisement

just laughing here - I seem to be always 2 weeks ahead of you guys or two weeks behind.

I'm cd 29, had the big O at CD 18/19, did the deed every second night from CD 14 to CD22, and have felt absolutely nothing this month, no pains, cramps, twinges, swollen boobies, mood swings (which is strange), nothing at all to obsess about.

Due AF on the 22nd, don't think this was our month :(

I'm cd24 now and usually by now, my boobs are really really sore but nothing so far. Have tummy cramps etc. Googled the boob thing and they apparently get sore after ovulation due to the increased level of progestrerone generated during ovulation. Therefore the lack of sore boobs could be due to a lack of progesterone meaning I didnt ovulate this month. Im still praying that the change from the norm could be due to something more positive.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Fingers crossed for you yellow hen. I'm cd 18/6 dpo and I don't want to think about it too much. We did the deed 3 nights in a row so we got that right this month.

I'll know by Sunday.

Oh jesus I just watched friday nights eastenders. A bit disturbing to be honest :(

Good luck how strange...in the lap of the gods now as they say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Just starting my 2WW - I'm on CD 16 and expecting AF on the 10/11th of July.
    Very Exciting :D

• Advertisement

Just starting my 2WW - I'm on CD 16 and expecting AF on the 10/11th of July.
    Very Exciting :D
    Good luck whatdoicare. Is this your first month ttc?

yellow hen wrote: »

We've been trying since last Jan/Feb but my cycle was so super long (35 - 45 days) that I could never tell when I had ovulated etc. My doctor (after checking all was well) suggested Agnus Castus and to test for ovulation.

This month is the very first month that I got a definite positive for LH, exactly when I'm supposed to have it - I've been floating around this Thread for months and never got to post :D So happy I finally get to! I've my fingers crossed that Agnus sorted it all out for me!

We've been trying since last Jan/Feb but my cycle was so super long (35 - 45 days) that I could never tell when I had ovulated etc. My doctor (after checking all was well) suggested Agnus Castus and to test for ovulation.

This month is the very first month that I got a definite positive for LH, exactly when I'm supposed to have it - I've been floating around this Thread for months and never got to post :D So happy I finally get to! I've my fingers crossed that Agnus sorted it all out for me!

Oh that's good news! Well good luck, fingers crossed this is your month :)

Oh that's good news! Well good luck, fingers crossed this is your month :)

Thanks so much yellow hen! Fingers crossed for you too!

best of luck whatdoicare - and welcome to our little gang x hopefully wewon't be here too long.

I'm CD 8 today, we are taking our month of this month (have been TTC for 5), looking forward to the break but a bit nervous we'll miss our month - must try and relax and forget dates!!!

stickybean wrote: »
    best of luck whatdoicare - and welcome to our little gang x hopefully wewon't be here too long.

I'm CD 8 today, we are taking our month of this month (have been TTC for 5), looking forward to the break but a bit nervous we'll miss our month - must try and relax and forget dates!!!

Thanks Stickybean and totally! Hope we'll all be together in the next thread in the not too distant future! :) Hope you enjoy yr break!

CD27 here and woke up this morning with shocking backpain and cramps. Both have since gone away but AF could arrive at any mo. Dreading each time I go to the loo :o

Stickybean I sort of took this month off too. It was hard not to be concious of ov symptoms etc as I didnt want to miss a crucial time but otherwise I tried to chill out and went a bit off the rails with the drinking and smoking :o I think it was a mini rebellion of sorts!

Hi girls,how are you all doing,looks like we all took a little step back this month,think we all needed it:)Yellowhen I hear ya about letting go,I have a had a few get togethers weddings and that sort this month and totally let go aswell,it actually felt great.We are still in the running for this month so we'll see,had cycle day 21 bloods done yesterday-ouch she took so much-4 viles I think!!!So will wait for results.
    I found it interesting on another thread think it was iguana who said it about the link to cysts and breast pain after ovulation.I haven't had much breast pain since my op in feb but this cycle on day 6po I had horrible stabbing pain in right ovary like a knife was being stuck in it(this is ovary that had cyst and endo removed from).Today is 8dpo and pain is totally gone since yesterday and breats are stinging today and sore.I had light cramping last night too.It makes me wonder if a cyst formed this cycle.

welcome whatdoicare,I hope your stay here is not too long:)good luck to you:)

meggysmom wrote: »
    ..... this cycle on day 6po I had horrible stabbing pain in right ovary like a knife was being stuck in it(this is ovary that had cyst and endo removed from).Today is 8dpo and pain is totally gone since yesterday and breats are stinging today and sore.I had light cramping last night too.It makes me wonder if a cyst formed this cycle.

Maybe the pain could have been implantation pains? I on and off for days now have had a naggging in both ovaries. Not painful but you would be aware of it. Boobs getting sore this eve and (sorry timi) yellow cm starting to appear so defo think AF is going to appear. I am fully prepared for an emotional meltdown when it happens. OH on standby with cups of tea and lots of chocolate too :(

Good luck everyone in the 2ww.

• Advertisement

Maybe the pain could have been implantation pains? I on and off for days now have had a naggging in both ovaries. Not painful but you would be aware of it. Boobs getting sore this eve and (sorry timi) yellow cm starting to appear so defo think AF is going to appear. I am fully prepared for an emotional meltdown when it happens. OH on standby with cups of tea and lots of chocolate too :(

Good luck everyone in the 2ww.

oh yellowhen thanks for the vote of confidence but i'm not so sure,anything is possible I guess,have another week left to know for sure.Get blood results monday so will keep you posted.Hope your wrong about af coming,i'm rooting for you!

meggysmom wrote: »
    oh yellowhen thanks for the vote of confidence but i'm not so sure,anything is possible I guess,have another week left to know for sure.Get blood results monday so will keep you posted.Hope your wrong about af coming,i'm rooting for you!

Going for a long soak now to try forget about it all. I hope we're both lucky this month! I'll know by the weekend Im guessing. Refusing to take a test, I'd rather see AF arrive than that single lonely line on the stick! Bon weekend to all!

Hey girls, after studying do many other people's 2ww symptoms I thought if write back on mine. I'm only 2weeks preg max but in that time I had:
    No Heightened sense of smell
    No metal taste from foods!
    No sore boobs
    No changed nipples ; colour or size
    No implantation bleeding
    No increased cervical mucus
    No vivid dreams

In fact about the only thing I did get was sheer exhaustion! The other thing was that normally I get v sore breast in the 2ww to AF but this month the absence of pain was noticeable! Bring on the next 40 weeks now!

Hey girls, after studying do many other people's 2ww symptoms I thought if write back on mine. I'm only 2weeks preg max but in that time I had:
    No Heightened sense of smell
    No metal taste if foods!
    No sore boobs
    No changed nipples ; colour or size
    No implantation bleeding
    No increased cervical mucus
    No vivid dreams

In fact about the only thing I did get was sheer exhaustion! The other thing was that normally I get v sore breast in the 2ww to AF but this month the absence of pain was noticeable! Bring on the next 40 weeks now!

Congratulations Yellowhen!! Fantastic news!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Congrats yellow hen!!! Thinking back to when I was pregnant with my son; I had zero symptoms except for implantation bleeding. The day my period was due I was very light headed and felt out of it. I knew something was up at that stage because my body temp rose after implantation. All the other symptoms came around 6 weeks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yellowhen, I just read your new - OMG - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you, so come one, tell us everything? How did you tell your OH? I bet you guys are over the moon x

Ah thanks Sticky. God, I told my poor OH in a blubbering snottering mess...He didnt know what was wrong with me! Honestly, I cant explain how happy I am right now. Was beginning to think there was a possiblity this might not happen for us. Funny that it was the month that I came off clomid!

Best of luck to the rest of you girls. I shan't forget my roots :D xx

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Oh I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!
    yellowhen - I am so happy for you. I just had a feeling after a couple of things you wrote here in the past week or so. I'm thrilled for you. :D

Well, today's the day- AF due today, fingers crossed I get some happy news : ) not feelIng the usual cramps so hoping that's a good sign.

• Advertisement

Looks like we have no luck this month- oh well, :(

Advertisement