Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2ww'ers -Share Symptoms, Let Off Steam etc

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sorry to hear that whatdoicare

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Hi guys

I took Ovitrelle on Friday and have TERRIBLE ovulation pains today, like walking hurts, anyone get pains that bad?? These are way more painful than usual, is that a good sign?

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Its certainly encouraging :) When I was on clomid I sometimes wondered if I had an infected appendix, it would take my breath away sometimes, like a really sore stitch.

But it got me duffed, and since I had that baby after 28 previous unsuccessful cycles, I had two easy conceptions (unfortunately miscarried) and feel my ovaries most months. So I think personally that the clomid did improve my ovulation in general.

Thanks Neyite, I have pains today too but not as bad as yesterday, really hoping this month is my month. Now need to figure out a way to stop myself from thinking about it every minute for the next 2 weeks, hate the waiting game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 BroodyAllen

Hi guys

I took Ovitrelle on Friday and have TERRIBLE ovulation pains today, like walking hurts, anyone get pains that bad?? These are way more painful than usual, is that a good sign?

Last month when I conceived I had the worst ovulation pains ever, for days. It was a good sign for me anyway :)

• Advertisement

Thanks BroodyAllen, these are the worst I've had so far, grand when I'm sitting down but walking is so painful, just on my right side aswell really. Today is my second day with these pains, yesterday was much worse than today

Congratulations to you! Praying this is my month too, don't know how I'm going to get through the next 2 weeks, it's going to be torture waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

I had terrible cramps that would come and go and a sharp intense shooting pain that would hit out of nowhere for the 2 weeks after embryo transfer. Felt really like period pain but more intense and I took this to mean that things weren't great. I did the silly google thing looking for reassurance and a lot of other posters online said they experienced same and this was a good thing.... Must have been, got BFP last Monday 7th April :)

One tip - I was taking progesterone pessaries morning and night. Be sure to start adding extra fibre into your diet now.. NOW. Had an awful evening where I was in agony with constipation and was so so worried about pushing and straining in case I somehow dislodged the ET's (Slightly irrational I know) Prune juice saved me within an hr of drinking it thank god! Could have done without that experience though. Amended diet since, no problems thankfully!

Go about your 2 weeks as normal as possible - no heavy lifting but do something nice, walks, bite to eat, watch a movie. You have done all you can and so have your team. Best of luck to everyone, xx

Thanks Plek Trum and congratulations to you, so happy to hear good news! My period is due 29th of this month so I've a bit of a wait! Weather is lovely so plan on getting out walking and doing a bit of cycling maybe! Great to have the long weekend and we're celebrating my Grandmothers 101st birthday on Sunday so I am definitely looking forward to that!

Lots of Easter eggs to eat on Sunday too, I know it's terrible hoping the time will pass quickly!! So hard not to think about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

That answers my questions bout the days after et,thanks for that Plek Trum!

Slowly going insane! Damn this 2ww, 5 days to go, AF due Tuesday, praying it doesn't arrive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 skylarr

Hi Girls

I'm officially in the 2ww now!!:) Here's fingers and toes crossed lol!

Okay Midnight I'll be 6/7 DPO and due the witch in 9 days on the 5th of May.

Started OPTs this Month.. Started taking them a fews after AF Then at the same time as my Fertility friend App said I was Fertile I got a Positive OPT and again the next day but the the day after that it was Gone! Do we did the deed the night b4 positive OPT then the next night when I had the 1st positive and the 2nd night after that and 1 after that so basically 3 nights 1 b4 BFP, 1 on BFP and 2 after. Hoping but not too sure if we should of done more leading up to O.
    Well here goes..

Symptoms so far:

DPO 0/3 : V.Tired. Realistic Dream Haven't had a dream in ages!..

DPO :3 :Feeling restless, couldn't sleep, slight pains in tummy.

DPO :4 :Extremely wet down south! Also Increased CM (Although it could have been the Evening Primrose Oil I've been on since previous cycle until O.

DPO :5: Still very wet!! Crampy pains like AF but they couldn't be because that would be waay to early!

DPO 6:Increased Appetite!(Unless we're cooking nicer things and I have to remember it could also be the vitamins!) Still very wet! No sore BBs.

The most notable thing so far is the wet feeling and increased discharge like watery. That's all for now folks!

Best wishes :)
    Skylar X

I'm out, didn't even get throught the 2ww, cycle was only 24 days. AF arrived this morning :-(

Advertisement