Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic

Options
  • 02-05-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

I have an image saved in the my pictures file on my computer, I want to post this in a thread, how do I do this?

I already searched this and was brought to the archive section but it didn't actually walk me through the process which is what I need. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Thaks Spear. The problem I am having is that the picture I want to post is in my Pictures on my computer so when I click on the pic I want to post there is no url. Am I missing something?

Thanks again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then you need to get it on the internet first by using an image host. Pretty much all of them will also provide a BB code link for immediate use on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Thanks a million. I didn't know I needed an image host. Got it sorted now. Thanks again. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement