Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant near Hilton Hotel, Charlemount Place.

Options
  • 02-05-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Any recommendations for a nice restaurant within walking distance of the Hilton Hotel on Charlemount Place on Friday night for myself and my wife. Open to all cuisines, but would prefer someplace relaxed and not too fussy. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Keshk Cafe - Upper Leeson Street
    Rigby's - Upper Leeson Street, just a few doors down from Keshk
    Rotana - South Richmond Street, Portotbello
    Seagrass - South Richmond Street, Portotbello, right beside Rotana

All of these of BYO, all are nice. Personally, I prefer Rotana and Keshk, both of which are Lebanese, North African fare.

For slightly less casual dining, Locks Brasserie, which is, in my opinion, one of the best places to eat in Dublin and without the fuss that comes with a michelin starred place.

All these places are 5 minutes walk from the Hilton.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭silverwood

Decided to go to Seagrass on South Richmond Street. Absolutely delicious! Great recommendation. Thanks again!

Advertisement