Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wyckham Place- Apartments being targeted

Options
  • 02-05-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

All

Just a note to sat that it appears there is a gang about to target the Wyckham Place apartments. I had an attampted break in today and having had the guards out they confirmed the modus apperandi. As of yet they inform me that they have no reported break in's for the area but that the same locks are used in Beechwood where this gang struck last week.

I did have a call on my door yesterday afternoon which in itself was unusual as it was a non national seeking a random person.

Guards were here and I believe they will be reviewing CCTV but meanwhile I suggest vigilance if you live in the area.

Mods- please feel free to move if this is not the correct place for the thread.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Amigomenor wrote: »
    All

Just a note to sat that it appears there is a gang about to target the Wyckham Place apartments. I had an attampted break in today and having had the guards out they confirmed the modus apperandi. As of yet they inform me that they have no reported break in's for the area but that the same locks are used in Beechwood where this gang struck last week.

I did have a call on my door yesterday afternoon which in itself was unusual as it was a non national seeking a random person.

Guards were here and I believe they will be reviewing CCTV but meanwhile I suggest vigilance if you live in the area.

Mods- please feel free to move if this is not the correct place for the thread.

Thanks

You seem to have a little too much insider information...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Anyone wanna tell me what county this place is in??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Anyone wana tell me what county this place is in??

County Durham :)

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Dublin 16, Ireland.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Anyone wanna tell me what county this place is in??

I'm assuming its Wyckham Place in Dundrum, D14 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Grand so.

Moved from AH

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Should this thread not also be in the South County Dublin forum given that Dundrum - and the Dublin 14 and 16 arwas in general - are not in Dublin City strictly speaking?

Advertisement