Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice hockey games in May

• 02-05-2012 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi all,

just wondering are there any ice hockey games in belfast during May??

I've checked the giants website and its not showing any. Is the season over or are there other teams (probably showing complete ignorance about the game here!!) obviously have never been to one but heading to belfast for a weekend and its been recommended to me to go see a game if possible and id love too!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Goin from comments on ticketmaster seems they won the title 28/3 so..... looks over.

Site says "Games are nearly every weekend from September to April"

• Administrators Posts: 53,955 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

imgonnarun wrote: »
    hi all,

just wondering are there any ice hockey games in belfast during May??

I've checked the giants website and its not showing any. Is the season over or are there other teams (probably showing complete ignorance about the game here!!) obviously have never been to one but heading to belfast for a weekend and its been recommended to me to go see a game if possible and id love too!

Thanks in advance :)
    There are no other teams that play in the Odyssey.

Advertisement