Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky tv problems tramore

Options
  • 02-05-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

is there any one else having problems with sky tv havent had sky for the past two or three days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DeiseforLiam

No, but the dishes rust quite quickly here (~5 years) with the salty air and installations/materials can also be shoddy. Check to see if the signal is getting to your box (scroll across to settings in the menu (spanner symbol), then scroll across to signal and check the input(s)).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Jenny1 wrote: »
    No, but the dishes rust quite quickly here (~5 years) with the salty air and installations/materials can also be shoddy. Check to see if the signal is getting to your box (scroll across to settings in the menu (spanner symbol), then scroll across to signal and check the input(s)).

I am on my 4th dish since we moved in to our house in November 2005, every time Sky wanted €100 to install a new dish. I refused and told them to cancel the service and got a free install. worth a Try if nothing else. The dishes are made from chocolate or cardboard if you ask me.

You can get fibreglass replacements for about €100 from a guy, I think he is in the golden pages trading as FM components, Tramore Based too. I will be getting one off him next time cos I don't want the hassle anymore. Last time it went was over Christmas. Time before that was just as it was kick off for the World Cup final. :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

High winds last weekend .Might just need to be realigned.

Advertisement