Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 2 **Thursday - Monday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

No worries, jumping now now McG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Rams when are you able to play the bears can do Saturday or Sunday till around 3 30

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Santry let me know when you available to play. Sunday would probably be best for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Rams when are you able to play the bears can do Saturday or Sunday till around 3 30
    Sunday suits better due to fa cup on sat. I can play this aftrrnoon if my xbox would connect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Santry let me know when you available to play. Sunday would probably be best for me

Sunday is best for me. How about 3:15? Between the City and United games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

SantryRed wrote: »
    Sunday is best for me. How about 3:15? Between the City and United games?

Sounds good i'll talk to you then

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Hi, when are the browns around?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

daflood wrote: »
    Hi, when are the browns around?

They're not. CPU team.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah Dave hasn't come back yet, still away with work so fire ahead daflood

Advertisement