Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodating Hundreds of CDs?

Options
  • 03-05-2012 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi folks.

I'm wondering if anyone could point me towards any furniture stores (online or high street) that provide cabinets/racks/chests etc, specifically designed for storing many 100s of CDs?

Essentially, I'm sick of having 6 or 7 different towers of varying sizes, styles etc, and would like to have everything stored in the one neat solution. This could well have gone in the furniture forum (if there even is one!), but I figured there's probably a good few people here with larger collections than myself who might have hit on something.

Google shows me plenty of shelving/bookcase type dealies, but nothing has yet to jump out at me as being "ideal".

Thanks for all suggestions!

Comments

Advertisement