Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constantly 1 New post

Options
  • 03-05-2012 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm constantly being show that i have 1 new post in my subscriptions, i've opened every subscription, and deleted a lot of them and still it persists.

Cheers Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

To update anyone that might be able to help at all, i removed all my subscriptions and still 1 new subscription :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It is most likely a subscription to a thread you no longer have permission to view so it wont show up on your list to unsubscribe from.

This thread seems like the likely culprit, though you have 4 unread threads at the minute. That thread was in Airsoft but is now deleted, it's still being marked as unread in your notifications.

Are you using the beta menu?

Beta menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I get that sometimes too, really annoying! I thought it was down to threads on the prison forum and approved/non approved posts. (beta menu)

• Advertisement

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Beta menu?

How do you know you have 1 new post? :)

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Beta menu?

How do you know you have 1 new post? :)

Oh I get you now, didn't realise the menu format was still beta

This problem should be resolved for you now :)

Danny

A bit late saying thanks, but Thanks Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement